Random Irritations

ADB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Watching “inside the Christmas factory” with Greg Wallace.
Is it wrong to wish for him
To be victim of an horrific industrial accident?
Struck a nerve with me as well, talk about stealing a leaving - ruins Professional Masterchef GTFO

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I am surprised anyone believed they would go down, a couple of token falls to make it look good but really needs to be kept in tier 3 until more vaccines or after Easter for warmer weather

The only hope was with a degree of regionalisation within counties but even that was a slim hope.

D

Deleted member 18588

The media and BBC in particular when covering national issues such as COVID.

Just watched 6 o'clock news and coverage of the position in London and the South East, Bristol, Yorkshire, the North East and, of course, the North West.

But the Midlands? Forget it, it clearly doesn't exist despite over 10 million people living in the region.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Quiz show hosts who say "bad luck" when a contestant gives a wrong answer. What's luck got to do with it? Yes Alexander Armstrong, this is aimed at your pointless show.

Wilson

Head Pro
Visit site
Xmas jumper day at work, I went for my xmas shirt instead - it's a bit snug....thought that might be due to it being a small, it's a medium!! Will be using some of the time off to drop some lbs!!