Random Irritations

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sainsbury's online shopping survey; why wasn't I highly satisfied with their website?

Because it's a grocery shopping site. If my life ever achieves high satisfaction from ordering porridge oats & frozen rice, I need to take a look at myself.

You're buying frozen rice. I'd suggest that you already need to take a look at yourself. ;)

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sainsbury's online shopping survey; why wasn't I highly satisfied with their website?

Because it's a grocery shopping site. If my life ever achieves high satisfaction from ordering porridge oats & frozen rice, I need to take a look at myself.
I could expand this to pretty well all online surveys. Current hate is Amazon. How did we do today??? I keep looking for the "Well, you delivered it. Like I expected" button

D

Deleted member 3432

Rain, apparently we had 60mm yesterday and it's been bad today.

At least the lakes will be full...

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Covid 19. Just when we get a glimmer of light the dirty, cheating, sneaky blighter comes up with something to make us think again...
Enough is enough now. Absolutely sick to death of it. Tier 4? My driving test I've waited four months for is probably going to be cancelled. At this point I'd rather just go back to normal and take our chances, if we die we die. Gone on long enough. :mad:

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Enough is enough now. Absolutely sick to death of it. Tier 4? My driving test I've waited four months for is probably going to be cancelled. At this point I'd rather just go back to normal and take our chances, if we die we die. Gone on long enough. :mad:

I sway from thinking we need to lockdown super-hard to let's just carry on as best we can but have some sort of normal life. If my Dad was still alive though I'd be so worried he'd get it that 100% the hard lockdown would be my choice. Likewise if any of my loved ones were vulnerable with underlying health conditions.

I don't know the answer and can't expect the experts or government to 100% have it either - this virus is a total git and we're dealing with unprecedented choices. Just glad I'm not having to make them...

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Tier 4. It's so frustrating. Any even slight lifting of restrictions, and flipping idiots abuse the heck out of it, and here we are again.
Those who have been sensible, haven't gone out much, to pubs, restaurants, shops, or mixed with loads of people, well, I guess we are even stupider. We get to enjoy lock down again, without having had any of the party time.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I sway from thinking we need to lockdown super-hard to let's just carry on as best we can but have some sort of normal life. If my Dad was still alive though I'd be so worried he'd get it that 100% the hard lockdown would be my choice. Likewise if any of my loved ones were vulnerable with underlying health conditions.

I don't know the answer and can't expect the experts or government to 100% have it either - this virus is a total git and we're dealing with unprecedented choices. Just glad I'm not having to make them...
I agree with you. The worst thing for me at the moment is that I'm so bloody angry - but there's nobody to be angry at. I'm angry at something that's basically invisible. It's so infuriating. Getting onto a whole year now just pretty much written off.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
I agree with you. The worst thing for me at the moment is that I'm so bloody angry - but there's nobody to be angry at. I'm angry at something that's basically invisible. It's so infuriating. Getting onto a whole year now just pretty much written off.

I'm angry at the Chinese and refuse to eat crispy duck until they apologise...

Just trying to invoke a smile :)

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Almost certain it'll be cancelled...and you'll probably go to the back of the queue for another test. Could be as far away as April :(
No word from DVSA yet but expect the worst - tests and lessons were scheduled to be suspended in Wales from Xmas eve as they were already going into a lockdown Boxing Day ( I think) so its 99.9% a guarantee that it'll happen in T4