Pet photos

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Following on from the discussions in the Random Irritations thread, where it is was suggested a new thread is started for photos of dogs, I thought I'd start one, but expand it to all pets.
Here's my boy Frank as a starter. A 3 year old Romanian rescue of (very) mixed parentage. He was born in the rescue centre from a mother (a sort of golden lab cross with a brindle tail) rescued from the kill centre. He was one of 6 pups. 3 had "normal" legs of golden lab colour, 2 where the paler lab colour with short legs, and then there was Frank, who my missus took as dark dogs are always the last to be adopted. Fully grown he is one that people always ask what he is.
Frank.jpgFrank 4.jpgFrank 2.jpg

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
My avatar is my special boy Max - miss him every day. We also lost our beloved Barley a couple of months ago. Both lived their best lives - Max was 15 and Barley just shy of his 14th birthday - but it never, ever gets any easier. We offered a home to Cooper - 15 months old...he's settling in well and Daisy thinks her new toy is amazing. Daisy and Barley 🥰

_Y2A5584.jpg

Cooper 🥰

Cooper.jpg