WHAT A DAY!!!!!

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
Sebastian, it sounds like you had an awesome day! Really, really pleased for you, I don't think anything in your golfing career will come close, you'll be telling your kids when they are older... and their kids.

(By the time the great, great grandkids hear the story you'll have beaten him 5&4 by holing out from 200yds with a wedge!)

A

Alex1975

What a great post, I SO enjoyed reading it. The whole day sounds like a joy.

I am on a week off at the mo cos my head is all over the place while swinging, but your post has made me want to hit the ball so im off to the range.

When do you get your new clubs? or did they put them together for you on the spot? I just looked them up and they look nice!

Great job!

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
So not a bad day then ;). Your excitement for the experience comes through in your writing. Sounds like it lived up to your expectations, and some.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
SOunds like a great day. Bet it was squeaky bum time at the gates when he said it had already started. Harrington sounds a top bloke and you and Twire kept the reputation of the forum (relatively) intact in front of your adoring galleries.

AuburnWarrior

Tour Winner
Visit site
When do you get your new clubs? or did they put them together for you on the spot? I just looked them up and they look nice!

They're being sent through. I CAN'T wait to get them!

I'll need the wedges to match but I don't think they're out yet.. :eek: