Christmas Random Irritations

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Think I ate too much yesterday, and too much chocolate. 🤮 at 6:30am and Mrs has had me staying in bed. It’s as if I have a thunderous hangover - which would take some doing as I’m teetotal. Might get up early evening.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Christmas irritation that could be a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it.. but the sheer amount of chocolate that I now have to eat that people have bought us.
3 chocolate oranges ( including a mint one ?!?), cookies, tub of celebrations and various truffles - should keep us going for a while 🤪

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
3 chocolate oranges ( including a mint one ?!?), cookies, tub of celebrations and various truffles - should keep us going for a while 🤪
For the first time in 50+ years I did not get a Chocolate Orange.

I do worry that this small, insignificant change to life as I know it, will have a cataclysmic knock on effect somewhere else in our universe, due to the butterfly effect.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site

I do worry that this small, insignificant change to life as I know it, will have a cataclysmic knock on effect somewhere else in our universe, due to the butterfly effect.

I suspect it’s because @Neilds got three that I also did not receive my customary Chocolate Orange. He’s cornered the market.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site

I could help you out there… but sadly not this year

1704055817912.jpeg