Random Irritations

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Went to make my cup of tea at work today, poured the milk in, a huge spider climbs out :sick:. I don't mind spiders, but not in my mug. That will be getting a thorough and repeated clean today before being used again.

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
For some reason what happened yesterday has knocked me a bit

Was very hard to drop my daughter at holiday camp today , but thankfully they decided to put extra measures in place to ensure no one else can get into the school

I’m still wondering if I should get and pick her up and have her at home with me 😢

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
For some reason what happened yesterday has knocked me a bit

Was very hard to drop my daughter at holiday camp today , but thankfully they decided to put extra measures in place to ensure no one else can get into the school

I’m still wondering if I should get and pick her up and have her at home with me 😢
Completely understandable, my kids have grown up but we used to leave them at various clubs all the time, just expecting them to be safe. Thinking the worst thing that could happen was a bumped head.

If, like the Nottingham and Chatham stabbings the man was known to the Authorities to have Mental Health problems do we have to now accept that the authorities cannot keep us safe?

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Watched it as well, certainly was a lost going on , but it doesn't show the officers actions in any new light.
The officer was attacked and punched from behind and dragged to the ground in a cowardly manner. I agree he over-reacted, but I can understand why he did, although I don't condone it. Those two guys deserve the full weight of the law thrown at them.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Completely understandable, my kids have grown up but we used to leave them at various clubs all the time, just expecting them to be safe. Thinking the worst thing that could happen was a bumped head.

If, like the Nottingham and Chatham stabbings the man was known to the Authorities to have Mental Health problems do we have to now accept that the authorities cannot keep us safe?
Think we need to let the facts come out but I do agree with you and Phil that it is a tragedy that makes every parent worry when their child isn't with them

hambugerpete

Visit site
The officer was attacked and punched from behind and dragged to the ground in a cowardly manner. I agree he over-reacted, but I can understand why he did, although I don't condone it. Those two guys deserve the full weight of the law thrown at them.
I agree but I also find the comments saying as he attacked the police then he got what he deserved a little disturbing. As where do you draw the line?

hambugerpete

Visit site

Id hate to think that this incident will put families off taking their kids to these sort of groups. Mine loved the holiday clubs and stuff and I applaud the people who give up their time to make them happen. As for the second part , what can you really do?