Random Irritations

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
I know there are a few videos doing the rounds about The Manchester Airport Incident but what led to the incident starting please?

When was the first time the police were called and how long after the incident started?

Thank you

There was a number of altercations before hand between passengers , a couple of incidents in the baggage area which the police are asking for witnesses for

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Been with our bank for over 20 years .. and now got a letter saying 'bank has decided to close relationship with you'.... no reason given and this is part of T&Cs... Completely out of the blue ... but now I have something common with Nigel Farage...

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
Pigeons 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Two of the little 🤬 have decided that the sat dish outside the window is a nice place to sit early morning and coo to their hearts content as loudly as they can 🤬🤬🤬

Picking stick to poke them will be implemented tomorrow morning

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
My son's friend had two daughters at the event one escaped with injuries to her back. The other undergoing surgery at Alder Hey children's hospital. Awful
Absolutely shocking, kids at a dance and yoga class! Police have ruled out terrorism for now, (their words not mine) so that really only leaves mental illness. Bloody sad times.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Terrible news. I always think that stabbing is such an up close, personal attack whereas a shooting less so. Can't imagine how crazy a crazy person would be to stab anyone, let alone children. Devastating for all involved.