Hall of Famer
Visit site

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
This heat
I don't do heat, never have.
If you like it...Great
I'm sitting in front of fans desperately trying not to move...

We’ve got 40*C in the shade forecast for Thursday. Summer started early this year and has almost been relentless. Aircon has been 24/7 for a good few days now.

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Dentists. I have hated going all my life. I am petrified as I have such sensitive teeth. Scale and polish is painful.

A filling came out 5 weeks ago and I phoned 4 times and the girl on reception promised to phone me back each time and never did. If she worked in industry she would not survive.

Today was my 6 monthly. He said I had brushed my teeth well but still a painful experience.
The crunch came when I had to pay for the filling £120.

He is a really good dentist and is sympathetic to my problem. He is completely stressed out and no idea what I will do when he retires which is imminent.

Red devil

Visit site
The situation getting even worse in Southport and now the far right have used it to start attacking a mosque

Do they have no respect for the families that have lost loved ones

😢
My partner lives on this street. We're stuck in the house while gangs of morons who profess to love Britain so much smash it up and leave people terrified in their homes.
Three young children lost their lives and this is how grown men,it's mostly men, show their respects. Shame on them

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Dentists. I have hated going all my life. I am petrified as I have such sensitive teeth. Scale and polish is painful.

A filling came out 5 weeks ago and I phoned 4 times and the girl on reception promised to phone me back each time and never did. If she worked in industry she would not survive.

Today was my 6 monthly. He said I had brushed my teeth well but still a painful experience.
The crunch came when I had to pay for the filling £120.

He is a really good dentist and is sympathetic to my problem. He is completely stressed out and no idea what I will do when he retires which is imminent.
Have you thought about a WaterPik?
I have a cordless charging version, and the cleaning effect complements the tooth brush immensley.
I got fed up with the dentist telling me I needed to floss (my lower front teeth are a little short of space) so I bought one after being recommended on them. I use warm water rather than cold to stop that "arrghh" moment.
The dentist noticed the difference at the last check up.