Random Irritations

Morfeen75

Visit site
On this, a question to all, but especially those attacking the police.
If the officer hadn't reacted way he did, and they were able to detain the assailant with reasonable force, would the world, his wife and their dog be up in arms about the brutal attack on the officers? Or would some be cheering at it happening, or be saying "that's what they're paid for"?
Police officers get brutally attacked on a daily basis. Often by cowards in groups. These don't get reported and often the assailants get ludicrously light sentences.
Do people think that because they are Police it doesn't count?
Our emergency workers (Police, Fire, Ambulance, Hospital staff, etc.) need far better protection by the judicial system to make people think twice before they carry out these attacks. If they knew they would get a heavy prison sentence and/or an immense fine then maybe they would consider their actions more.
I have yet to see or hear anyone cheering the police being attacked.

Having seen the footage released, i hope those who attacked the officers are given the same sentence as the JSO Protesters.
The officer kicking the thug to the heed still doesnt sit right with me. Still no evidence of the broken nose?

RichA

Visit site

Having seen the footage released, i hope those who attacked the officers are given the same sentence as the JSO Protesters.
The officer kicking the thug to the heed still doesnt sit right with me. Still no evidence of the broken nose?
I guess that bit of evidence will be used in any court proceedings that result from this 💩show. Perhaps the officer doesn't want her X-rays and photograph plastered all over the newspapers and internet.

hambugerpete

Visit site

Was going to say the same..I bet they don't get half the sentence that the peaceful JSO bloke got.

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Have you thought about a WaterPik?
I have a cordless charging version, and the cleaning effect complements the tooth brush immensley.
I got fed up with the dentist telling me I needed to floss (my lower front teeth are a little short of space) so I bought one after being recommended on them. I use warm water rather than cold to stop that "arrghh" moment.
The dentist noticed the difference at the last check up.
Yes I have thanks. I have one and find it useful. I prefer to reply to all messages of help.

However after what has happened in Southport in the last 2 hours there are more important matters in our Country than my teeth.

I cannot believe what is happening. I feel ashamed for 'the people' who have been involved in this.

I just hope there are no more losses of life from yesterday and feel for everybody involved.

Red devil

Visit site

I heard the police being cheered as they were being bricked because it was happening right outside the front door.

Morfeen75

Visit site
I heard the police being cheered as they were being bricked because it was happening right outside the front door.
My comment was in response to the Manchester Airport incident.

The scenes in Southport were dreadful last night. What has happened to all the victims especially those poor young kids is horrific and i cannot comprehend how the families and friends are feeling. The town should be grieving instead its got to stand by and watch the scum attack Police and instill fear into the community. Abhorrent behaviour from those last night.

I hope you and your family are ok

Last edited:

Morfeen75

Visit site
I guess that bit of evidence will be used in any court proceedings that result from this 💩show. Perhaps the officer doesn't want her X-rays and photograph plastered all over the newspapers and internet.
You maybe right, there is also a distinct possibility that perhaps the broken nose never happened. I look forward to the trial, as no doubt the evidence will have to be presented should it happen..

Red devil

Visit site
My comment was in response to the Manchester Airport incident.

The scenes in Southport were dreadful last night. What has happened to all the victims especially those poor young kids is horrific and i cannot comprehend how the families and friends are feeling. The town should be grieving instead its got to stand by and watch the scum attack Police and instill fear into the community. Abhorrent behaviour from those last night.

I hope you and your family are ok
Thank you. It was dreadful last night. The dregs of society pretending to be its guardians

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Those morons in Southport couldn't care less about those poor kids. Should be ashamed of themselves.
Laughing and joking as they set a police van on fire, can see how easy it is for Yaxley-Lennon to attract them.
They had no intention of paying their respects and just needed an excuse to cause trouble and have a go at the police. Should be named and shamed (and ideally left in an empty room with the grieving families to treat them some manners but then that is sinking to their level)

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Over twenty minute wait for my train and headphones battery died! And the train is packed of course so I don't get a seat. Great start to the day. 😴

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Can only get better..........................hopefully
We're now crawling along to Wembley where I'll have to get the Jubilee to Baker Street and change again. The only up side is that I can put a service delay request in now and get my fare back. (And my company pays travel so it's like a little bonus fiver.) 😂

Morfeen75

Visit site
We're now crawling along to Wembley where I'll have to get the Jubilee to Baker Street and change again. The only up side is that I can put a service delay request in now and get my fare back. (And my company pays travel so it's like a little bonus fiver.) 😂
I hope you declare your extra income to the tax man😉