Random Irritations

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
You wait until America kicks off if/when Trump gets in
America has the Cops to handle it, or they just call in the National Guard.

Over here the police are understaffed, overworked and overstretched and our communities are becoming less safe.

Have people not noticed that there are simply not enough police officers actually policing the streets?

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
The people involved in that riot would have had no idea of what this was originally all about. This was to do with the protection of children, but the idiots and thugs who wanted to riot just jumped on the bandwagon. All the ones caught on film should be prosecuted to the highest levels of the law.
These same people will be complaining about no police when they need them. Scum is not a word I float about easily, but that is the word for these people.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Reading reports from the latest pre season friendly and seeing a few players referred to as ‘Trialist’. Can’t they give them a name as it was confusing when 2 were on the pitch at the same time

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
It’s too hot, it’s stay in weather. At 7:30am it was 26.7*. One hour later it’s 31.8*. For the first time this summer the aircon was on through the night. Apart from picking up some shopping yesterday morning, we stayed in.

And 5mins later it’s 32.2*

And 40mins later it’s 35.6*

Gonna be a hot one…

Last edited:

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Brit politicians including former PMs campaigning in the US… what is the relevance and I hope my tax dollars are not at work here..

Mandofred

Visit site
It’s too hot, it’s stay in weather. At 7:30am it was 26.7*. One hour later it’s 31.8*. For the first time this summer the aircon was on through the night. Apart from picking up some shopping yesterday morning, we stayed in.

And 5mins later it’s 32.2*

And 40mins later it’s 35.6*

Gonna be a hot one…
But.....it's a "dry" heat.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Neighbour moving our bin because they can't be bothered to reverse their car to get out and leaving it down the drive so the bin men ignore it. Now have a full bin to try and get rid of although the wife vetoed my idea of dumping the bags on their drive and telling them to deal with it as they were at fault

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Our ward clerks daughter had it last week and now her son has it? Is it particularly prevalent at the moment?
I don't know. Oddly enough her nursery has had two outbreaks over the last year but she has avoided it both times. Now she has it, we rang nursery to ask if they had any other cases and they said no! So we've no idea where she even caught it from.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Our ward clerks daughter had it last week and now her son has it? Is it particularly prevalent at the moment?

It's always about in kids. Goes around school and nurseries every year. Just pot luck if you get it or not. Last year was our lots turn. Eldest brought into the house and all 3 of them ended up with it. That's it now tho. But couple in her class have it this year

Will be the same until the end of time

It's why they were quick to close schools in COVID. Their giant breeding grounds for viruses

HeftyHacker

Visit site
I don't know. Oddly enough her nursery has had two outbreaks over the last year but she has avoided it both times. Now she has it, we rang nursery to ask if they had any other cases and they said no! So we've no idea where she even caught it from.

We thought our little lad had caught it in April so you can imagine our surprise when he popped out in dozens of spots last week. We've deduced that he must have caught hand, foot and mouth the first time round given the location of the sores.

Certainly loads of chicken pox going around at the moment up round here.