Masters 2019

happyhacker

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
That's really unfortunate timing for Woods. You can seldom keep momentum going after a break in play. Really hope he can finish round off strongly as that leaderboard is shaping up great for the weekend.

Oldham92

Hacker
Visit site
I might have keopka in my bet, and my dad might have Fleetwood and Fowler, but there's something about the big cat coming back from all the adversity and injuries that makes it hard to not want him to win it

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I might have keopka in my bet, and my dad might have Fleetwood and Fowler, but there's something about the big cat coming back from all the adversity and injuries that makes it hard to not want him to win it

I don't even want him to make the cut!
He will, quite easily, make the cut, but it's just all the commentators fawning over him that I can't abide ............................. it's almost like he's the only one that counts or is worth watching.
I know that's not Woods' fault, it's just the way it is ................................ but I hate it.

HowlingGale

Head Pro
Visit site
I don't even want him to make the cut!
He will, quite easily, make the cut, but it's just all the commentators fawning over him that I can't abide ............................. it's almost like he's the only one that counts or is worth watching.
I know that's not Woods' fault, it's just the way it is ................................ but I hate it.
Some diddy has just slide tackled Woods. Might get an injury induced retirement.

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
What irritates me is the excuses made for poor shots from the pros!! Sky are the worst for this. Ooooostheizen just carved his drive 40 yards right because of the moisture in the club face 🤣🤣🤣🤣

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Purchased a weeks Now TV ticket as we have a Grand Prix on this week-end too.
Been dipping in and out of the Masters coverage.
I just cannot believe how gash Sky is.
Absolute garbage waste of time fillers and inane comments......

They said there would be less adverts. There is, we just have to stare at the leader board instead.