Masters 2019

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I think for me, while I don't excuse his cheating, the fact is I just don't care. I don't judge other people and if their morals or lack thereof don't affect me, then I don't care. I know someone who regularly cheats on his wife too, but ultimately it's his life and his family, and his choice. So the same goes for Tiger, I man I've not even met. Whatever he's done personally doesn't even enter into my thinking, I just view him as a sporting legend, no more no less.

triple_bogey

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Here we go another extreme response wanting to make it personal.
Just like my attitude to Tiger, I lost some respect for them and some I have cut after seeing how their selfish behaviour destroyed their family.

You do seem to take this issue on a much more personal level than others.

....... but anyway the kids obviously both love their dads to bits, its evident. TW and Elin are still both great friends. Everyone will never have to stress financially ever in their lifetimes. For all we know the marriage was an unhappy one, we'll never find out.
As many understand, this was over 10 years ago....he did the crime and massively paid the fine. Lord Jesus, just move on. :coffee:

D

Deleted member 16999

You do seem to take this issue on a much more personal level than others.

....... but anyway the kids obviously both love their dads to bits, its evident. TW and Elin are still both great friends. Everyone will never have to stress financially ever in their lifetimes. For all we know the marriage was an unhappy one, we'll never find out.
As many understand, this was over 10 years ago....he did the crime and massively paid the fine. Lord Jesus, just move on. :coffee:
If I get a post answered directly I believe it’s good manners to respond! It was others wanting answers from those who don’t like the man.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I'm away to thrash myself a thousand times to atone for my sins.

What a crock of poop this thread is turning into.

When I was 17 I kissed my girlfriend's pal at a party. I'm so glad I've got that off my chest now. Hopefully I start to feel "clean" the shame has been killing me!

D

Deleted member 1147

When I was 17 I kissed my girlfriend's pal at a party. I'm so glad I've got that off my chest now. Hopefully I start to feel "clean" the shame has been killing me!

Sometimes the only way to really feel clean is a shot of penicillin!

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site

did his beard scratch?

cookelad

Tour Winner
Visit site

Perhaps next year we can have 2 Masters threads, one for people who just want to bitch about whether or not the tournament should be a major in the runup and bicker about the winner in the aftermath, and one for people actually interested in the golf.

Hoganman1

Visit site
I remember coming to this site several months ago to get away from the negative comments on the other golf sites. My apologies, but apparently I brought the negativity with me.
Now let's move on. I sincerely hope most of my European friends enjoyed the Masters. I was actually pulling for Molinari to win, but was glad I got to witness a little bit of golf history.
Here's hoping all of you "across the pond" will watch and support The Wells Fargo Championship here in my home city of Charlotte. I was fortunate in that I was watching on 18 when Rory won by shooting 62 in the final round for his first PGA Tour win in 2010. Also, I was there for his third round 61 which led to another win in 2015. Here's hoping he can bounce back from a lackluster performance at Augusta to get the "hat trick" here at Quail Hollow.