Random Irritations

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Oh it was implied. Same as the only positive from it being its ruined brexiters day.

Tainting them with the same brush.

If you are referring to my posts, nothing of the sort was implied. But if you wish to take it that way there isn't much I can do about that.

I've seen a few people on Twitter say it has ruined Brexit day for them. Which cheers me up no end.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If you are referring to my posts, nothing of the sort was implied. But if you wish to take it that way there isn't much I can do about that.

I've seen a few people on Twitter say it has ruined Brexit day for them. Which cheers me up no end.

I like to point out to them that brexit day was last year ... Been out a year

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
sorry I can only see the mention about people being racist on Twitter certainly nothing implied towards people on here ?

My point wasn’t that people on here had been accused of being racist. It was that even on here, it is implied by certain posts that those that don’t want Hamilton knighted are racist.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site

I’m happy to take you at your word. (y)

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Fireworks :(
Poppys never reacted to them before but seems to want to bark at every one tonight! Music turned up to drown them out lol
This might sound facetious, but its not, its a genuine question ... With modern technology, could there be such things as bluetooth doggy headphones, so they could hear something they like instead? Could (or would) a dog tolerate wearing them?

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
We are so lucky our two aren't affected by them but the number of animals who seriously suffer because of them is awful. Ban them for private use.

Quite right. There is a pillock two or three streets away who uses them at the slightest excuse. Lord knows how much it costs him. Started on New Year's Eve in the afternoon, then some early evening, and then of course at midnight.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Poppys never reacted to them before but seems to want to bark at every one tonight! Music turned up to drown them out lol

Had to get up at 4.30am as some idiot set off 2 really loud ones that woke us up and poor old Ted got himself in a right state, he was all caught up in the vertical blinds when i came down. :(