Random Irritations

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sending kids to school when our area has a higher rate than London... might as well lock down now and stop the blip coming our way. Sometimes the decisions are painful but they have to be taken .. typical UK issue with the decision making process. 5 minutes consideration is required... not a 48 hr tug of war .. it’s rife in industry as well. Never had time in motorsport it was assess the options and select. But the options were all developed when time was available. I know motorsport it’s not life and death, but frankly speaking there is nothing wrong with erring on the side of caution in this case and not considering one’s media popularity first.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sending kids to school when our area has a higher rate than London... might as well lock down now and stop the blip coming our way. Sometimes the decisions are painful but they have to be taken .. typical UK issue with the decision making process. 5 minutes consideration is required... not a 48 hr tug of war .. it’s rife in industry as well. Never had time in motorsport it was assess the options and select. But the options were all developed when time was available. I know motorsport it’s not life and death, but frankly speaking there is nothing wrong with erring on the side of caution in this case and not considering one’s media popularity first.

Cancel the euros now. Oh well world cup next year .. this euros can just be a write off

Move the Olympics back another year

Pause the football season a month or so

Least get the vaccine out a bit

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Two driving in

People who don't use the slip roads to get up to the correct speed to join the road. Ie the limit on the north circular is 50 .. 30 at the end of the slip road is a bit dangerous

People who slow down approaching green lights

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Cancel the euros now. Oh well world cup next year .. this euros can just be a write off

Move the Olympics back another year

Pause the football season a month or so

Least get the vaccine out a bit
I don’t know if it’s an age thing but I no longer have an interest in the olympics, I kind of view them as very selfish self consumed people. I really don’t understand their contribution and then they go on to become respected opinionated people, when they have thrown something or run round a track ... just saying, but I suppose it’s a lot more than some of the professional politicians ... sorry if that upsets a few of you, I didn’t feel this way when I was younger.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I don’t know if it’s an age thing but I no longer have an interest in the olympics, I kind of view them as very selfish self consumed people. I really don’t understand their contribution and then they go on to become respected opinionated people, when they have thrown something or run round a track ... just saying, but I suppose it’s a lot more than some of the professional politicians ... sorry if that upsets a few of you, I didn’t feel this way when I was younger.

Tbh I have zero time for the Olympics

Even when it was in London I had no interest in going

I'm sure many on here will correct how we are both wrong and it's the most important thing ever

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Tbh I have zero time for the Olympics

Even when it was in London I had no interest in going

I'm sure many on here will correct how we are both wrong and it's the most important thing ever
Yes I am sure I will get put right and your now collateral.... good luck ?

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
A couple of days ago someone decided to turn on the nearby water turbine.
Bloody thing generates a pulsing hum as well as electricity. it’s usually fine in winter as the windows are shut but there’s a intermittent vibration that’s becoming torture this year.

Turns out I’ve got a blockage in my ear and I’ve got tinnitus. :ROFLMAO: One point I downloaded a seismograph on my phone to see the vibration that wasn’t there. I’ve been blaming the neighbour for sitting in her car with it ticking over, checking the central heating.

Literally went crazy till I went deaf in one ear then it became clear.

4LEX

Visit site
The "Covid is a hoax" scumbags who turned up at St Thomas's hospital the other night. Ambulances backed up, hospital overrun, nurses on double 14 hours shifts and people dying.

Almost enough to tempt you into driving your Range Rover into them at 100mph and saying 'Car crashes are a hoax" :sneaky:

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The "Covid is a hoax" scumbags who turned up at St Thomas's hospital the other night. Ambulances backed up, hospital overrun, nurses on double 14 hours shifts and people dying.

Almost enough to tempt you into driving your Range Rover into them at 100mph and saying 'Car crashes are a hoax" :sneaky:

Na offer them a week on the covid ward with no ppe as they don't need it as its a hoax

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
American Golf with my click and collect item stuck in a closed store. They've replied via Facebook and told me I need to wait until the store reopens which potentially could be months or even never.
Unbelievable!

D

Deleted member 16999

American Golf with my click and collect item stuck in a closed store. They've replied via Facebook and told me I need to wait until the store reopens which potentially could be months or even never.
Unbelievable!
Have you tried to return it? Not being daft but have a read of their return policy.

You could say it’s the wrong size or ordered by mistake etc.