Random Irritations

D

Deleted member 3432

Heading into work tonight knowing there have been around 7000 or 8000 peolple on site today.

Working over Christmas and new year with around 300 people on site is certainly more comforting from a peace of mind point of view!

Infection rates will be going throught the roof I suspect....

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Have you tried to return it? Not being daft but have a read of their return policy.

You could say it’s the wrong size or ordered by mistake etc.

I've asked them to cancel the order and fully refund me, I'm pretty sure I need to call them to sort that out though but I'll await a response first.
Btw how can I claim it is the wrong size? Say I was staring at it through the shop window ?

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
I've asked them to cancel the order and fully refund me, I'm pretty sure I need to call them to sort that out though but I'll await a response first.
Btw how can I claim it is the wrong size? Say I was staring at it through the shop window ?
If it’s clothing just say you got really fat over Christmas while you waited.

D

Deleted member 16999

Say you tried a mates on or one in a Pro Shop.:geek:

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Me too, plus service and mot ??
My premium jumped up by £38 a year for the next 5, because of a SP30 offence, plus the £100 fine :cry:.
After searching some comparison sites plus a few others, I'm thinking of going with Swinton Insurance through Money supermarket.
Works out cheaper than before :D.
Anyone had experience with Swinton insurance ?

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
My premium jumped up by £38 a year for the next 5, because of a SP30 offence, plus the £100 fine :cry:.
After searching some comparison sites plus a few others, I'm thinking of going with Swinton Insurance through Money supermarket.
Works out cheaper than before :D.
Anyone had experience with Swinton insurance ?

Mine went up £20, I did a quick comparison but when all the extras are added it didn't seem worth changing