Random Irritations

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I think stream via a laptop etc is fine but anytime onto a Telly I just don’t think it works , if they really want to start challenging the others for live sporting events then it has to be seemless - there have been a number of “streaming” attempts to broadcast live sports ( can’t remember the company that took over La Liga etc ) and it’s failed horribly - it won’t last long on Amazon Prime if it stays this way

Not wishing to make light of your problems but I've had no problems watching it direct on my TV tonight. Using regular Plusnet broadband not fibre. No idea what the problems are but they aren't affecting north Suffolk, or at least not tonight.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
cut back across the Kings todaywhile walking Rupert, closed for Snow. loads sledging on the course

watched as two kids walked around the pond in front of 18 and preceded to take the red stakes out and chuck every one in the pond, while their Dad just looked on, as i walked past asked him why he a had let his kids do that????

his reply, mind your own business they are not hurting anyone:rolleyes::LOL:
just reading that has made me a angry.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Haha, I have thought exactly that before. As you say, who are these people not going home for three days at a time!? Where does it end? "Sure For Men - all week long protection!" "Right Guard - only apply four times a year!"
I remember growing up in the 40/50s, the full family took turns having a bath [using the same bath water :eek: ] in front of our coal fire.
A large tin bath filled with god knows how many kettles of hot water that were constantly heated on our coal fire.
Deodorant :ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 15344

Not wishing to make light of your problems but I've had no problems watching it direct on my TV tonight. Using regular Plusnet broadband not fibre. No idea what the problems are but they aren't affecting north Suffolk, or at least not tonight.

No idea - sometimes it’s fine , others it’s awful with constant buffering , I have high speed fibre as well with any other streaming no issues at all. When it’s fine for me I go on Twitter and see others complaining . I just think we haven’t reached that level of constant high level service for a live streaming sport platform yet - expected it to improve when it moved onto Sky Q .

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ordered a FJ jacket to be collected in store at a local AG. It got delivered yesterday from the looks of the tracking but I never got a notification from the shop so i didn't go down.
Looks like it's closed now due to us being in Tier 4, so I have an expensive jacket sitting in a locked AG with no way to get it ?

D

Deleted member 15344

I've seen this said a few times on SM today. For some reason I don't remember it ever being such a big issue before ?

Have seen it said many times when sports stars get honours when they are still playing the sport - it was the same when they honoured the cricket team in 05 , one got an honour for playing one test

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Have seen it said many times when sports stars get honours when they are still playing the sport - it was the same when they honoured the cricket team in 05 , one got an honour for playing one test

Some of them are nonsense. The 05 Ashes team and Andy Murray for winning 1 tournament. But it's a different thing to acknowledge someone who has just become statistically the best ever at their sport.

D

Deleted member 15344

Some of them are nonsense. The 05 Ashes team and Andy Murray for winning 1 tournament. But it's a different thing to acknowledge someone who has just become statistically the best ever at their sport.

It’s all the same - they are playing a sport , honour them when they finish and if they go above and beyond what is expected of them as sports stars. The honours are getting more and more devalued- someone getting a knighthood for kicking a ball or driving a car that’s faster than anyone else’s - sorry but not for me

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Spend a while looking at this story via twitter and there are no end of racists losing their minds over it. Really depressing in this day and age.

It is very depressing. Although there are some complaining it's ruined Brexit for them so there is that positive about it.

D

Deleted member 15344

Unfortunately the brainless far right idiots in our society just associate him with the militant part of Black Lives Matter and judge him against those idiots that caused trouble in the summer

It’s also part down to a rise in racist behaviour in the UK ever since the whole leave EU campaign started along with the likes of the EDL , UKIP and Tommy Robinson’s gang - they feel they are justified in what they say