Random Irritations

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just seen an advert for Sure deodorant which offers "72 hour protection". What sort of person thinks it's ok to go for three days without a bath or shower? Surely 24 hour protection is the maximum you would need, or possibly in very exceptional circumstances 48 hours. Probably the only situation I can think of where that might be needed would be a weekend at Glastonbury and if you're spending your weekend sitting on a bucket you've probably got more important things to worry about.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 15344

The current anti vaxers all over the local FB group - it’s no surprise it’s the younger people , going mad that they can’t go to the local Weatherspoons because of “old people” dying

I hope they do introduce some sort of medical/vaccine passport .

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
The current anti vaxers all over the local FB group - it’s no surprise it’s the younger people , going mad that they can’t go to the local Weatherspoons because of “old people” dying

I hope they do introduce some sort of medical/vaccine passport .
Someone on twitter said that all the Covid deniers should be given the vaccine on April 1st....

D

Deleted member 15344

The coverage on Amazon Prime - the amount of buffering is shocking , haven’t managed to watch a single game without any issues.

D

Deleted member 15344

do you have a sky Q box? if so theres a new prime app and it works a lot lot better through that

edit: expect you dont and have virgin?

Have a sky Q box and that’s what I’m using it on - the buffering is shocking , it’s been poor on the fire stick as well

Can’t get Virgin here ?

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Have a sky Q box and that’s what I’m using it on - the buffering is shocking , it’s been poor on the fire stick as well

Can’t get Virgin here ?

had issues direct through the tv but its been fine since they added the app to sky Q (albeit still nearly 30 seconds behind live), strange it works for some and not others

on the plus side means Ally McCoist is buffering too and you have to listen to his drivel lol

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
cut back across the Kings todaywhile walking Rupert, closed for Snow. loads sledging on the course

watched as two kids walked around the pond in front of 18 and preceded to take the red stakes out and chuck every one in the pond, while their Dad just looked on, as i walked past asked him why he a had let his kids do that????

his reply, mind your own business they are not hurting anyone:rolleyes::LOL:
:cry::cry::cry:

Pin-seeker

Visit site

Can’t get Virgin here ?
Yeah mines not been great.
Seen a lot of people complaining about it on Twitter.
Pretty poor service,must be even worse for the match going fans.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just seen an advert for Sure deodorant which offers "72 hour protection". What sort of person thinks it's ok to go for three days without a bath or shower? Surely 24 hour protection is the maximum you would need, or possibly in very exceptional circumstances 48 hours. Probably the only situation I can think of where that might be needed would be a weekend at Glastonbury and if you're spending your weekend sitting on a bucket you've probably got more important things to worry about.
Haha, I have thought exactly that before. As you say, who are these people not going home for three days at a time!? Where does it end? "Sure For Men - all week long protection!" "Right Guard - only apply four times a year!"

D

Deleted member 15344

I had exactly the same thing yesterday. Watching Prime through the Sky Q box was impossible. Watching it through the TV was fine. Just kept buffering all the time.

I think stream via a laptop etc is fine but anytime onto a Telly I just don’t think it works , if they really want to start challenging the others for live sporting events then it has to be seemless - there have been a number of “streaming” attempts to broadcast live sports ( can’t remember the company that took over La Liga etc ) and it’s failed horribly - it won’t last long on Amazon Prime if it stays this way