Random Irritations

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I ordered two items from Pro Direct Soccer last week - new boots, and a pair of match socks as well that I just threw in because I needed some. They were posted separately (dunno why), the boots actually went first and they were supposed to arrive on Saturday - socks I was less bothered about. Today though the socks have just arrived and I still don't have the boots. As usual Royal Mail's tracking service is completely useless. It might as well say "I guess you don't have it yet?" I know things take longer because a) Covid and b) Christmas, but is it too much for them to ask for Royal Mail to have a tracker that actually tells you what's going on? Every other major delivery firm manages it.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
I'm sure they didn't get up at the crack of dawn to get drenched to the bone either. Horses for courses. :LOL:

Then dont tee off in the first place in the rain! Also as mentioned, we all have umbrellas and I wasnt getting wet....

Id have stayed out if any of them were playing well. I have before. My dad has played in much worse weather, just felt like a kick in the teeth really!

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I am so tired of this website jumping after a page loads meaning you choose the wrong link /page, especially on a phone :mad: (aargh even that angry face ended up being a cup of coffee!)

This website is so glitchy it's unreal!!

Would love and would pay for a forum app

D

Deleted member 1740

I ordered two items from Pro Direct Soccer last week - new boots, and a pair of match socks as well that I just threw in because I needed some. They were posted separately (dunno why), the boots actually went first and they were supposed to arrive on Saturday - socks I was less bothered about. Today though the socks have just arrived and I still don't have the boots. As usual Royal Mail's tracking service is completely useless. It might as well say "I guess you don't have it yet?" I know things take longer because a) Covid and b) Christmas, but is it too much for them to ask for Royal Mail to have a tracker that actually tells you what's going on? Every other major delivery firm manages it.

The reason they send them separately is due to the maximum weight allowed by RM. Apparently its 2kg.

I tried to order kits for the Junior team I sponsor and had to place about 5 different orders. Ball ache.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
The reason they send them separately is due to the maximum weight allowed by RM. Apparently its 2kg.

I tried to order kits for the Junior team I sponsor and had to place about 5 different orders. Ball ache.
I don't really mind that part, just scratching my head how one ends up taking much longer than the other one. Still don't have a note to say it's out for delivery today even. :unsure:

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
having a few problems with my MTB Fatbike, checked everything over myself, but could not see why the rear arm cog kept knocking the chain off. so rang the nearest bike shop. who said, "Ok just bring it in" so walked it down there with the dog. get to the shop and the guy says " is it booked in, we are fully booked to the end of Jan":rolleyes:

then had to walk to the other shop thats in the opp direction:censored:

D

Deleted member 16999

The reason ”the girl” has left “the girl band” is due to the toll it has taken on her mental health! She has suffered years of abuse and trolling on social media.

I’d of thought people on here would show a bit more compassion or tolerance to her, regardless of our opinions on her or their voices, especially when we have threads about mental health and wellbeing!