Random Irritations

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
The reason ”the girl” has left “the girl band” is due to the toll it has taken on her mental health! She has suffered years of abuse and trolling on social media.

I’d of thought people on here would show a bit more compassion or tolerance to her, regardless of our opinions on her or their voices, especially when we have threads about mental health and wellbeing!

She did a very candid TV show about her mental health a while back, I strongly recommend it is watched, especially if you have early teens, we made our 13yr old watch it. Moving stuff.

EDIT: Its called Odd one out and is available on the iPlayer.

D

Deleted member 16999

She did a very candid TV show about her mental health a while back, I strongly recommend it is watched, especially if you have early teens, we made our 13yr old watch it. Moving stuff.

EDIT: Its called Odd one out and is available on the iPlayer.
I watched it, as you say it was quite moving and quite shocking the amount of abuse she was targetted with by grown men!

A lot of times some Celebrities are their own worse enemy (see Rita Ora last week for example) but they are still people like us and are prone to the same weakness’s.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
The gig I've been practising for this weekend has just been cancelled due to our imminent Tier 3ism. Wish this year would hurry up and get in the bin.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Glorious golfing weather today - annnndd im stuck inside at work!

If it rains again come the weekend I'll be taking up a greivance with the big man upstairs!

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
The gig I've been practising for this weekend has just been cancelled due to our imminent Tier 3ism. Wish this year would hurry up and get in the bin.

Feel for you. One high point of a Tier 3 birthday was one of my favourite bands playing a gig on Saturday nigh to a socially distanced audience that was also live streamed. Nearest I have got to a gig this year.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Got the bus today to go and collect the car after it had it's MOT. Now I know there are reasons why some people can't wear masks. Bus empty downstairs apart from me. Non mask wearer gets on and sits alongside me across the aisle:mad:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
The new Tier rules are just dumb. We've been trying to find out about our football training tomorrow night - it turns out, that people who live in Tier 3 can play at a venue that's also in Tier 3. Tier 2 people can only play in Tier 2. So while the majority of us live in Tier 3, we can all go to our Tier 3 venue and play football tomorrow - the two lads who live in Tier 2 are not allowed to come. :LOL: How stupid is that? Those of us who live in supposedly the higher risk area can all play football together, but in a lower risk area you get punished. I can't keep up with it.

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
Got the bus today to go and collect the car after it had it's MOT. Now I know there are reasons why some people can't wear masks. Bus empty downstairs apart from me. Non mask wearer gets on and sits alongside me across the aisle:mad:

Unbelievable burk. Hope you got up and moved to a seat behind him as far away as you could.
Einstein was right?

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
The new Tier rules are just dumb. We've been trying to find out about our football training tomorrow night - it turns out, that people who live in Tier 3 can play at a venue that's also in Tier 3. Tier 2 people can only play in Tier 2. So while the majority of us live in Tier 3, we can all go to our Tier 3 venue and play football tomorrow - the two lads who live in Tier 2 are not allowed to come. :LOL: How stupid is that? Those of us who live in supposedly the higher risk area can all play football together, but in a lower risk area you get punished. I can't keep up with it.

If you're teir two though you shouldn't want to go into tier three which is a higher risk.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yep. Then had someone far too close in the supermarket. I want to carry a two metre stick with me I can hit people with.

I would recommend a cattle prod. It doesn't even need to be two metres long. A quick zap when someone gets too close and I can guarantee they won't come within two metres of you again any time soon.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
"I would recommend a cattle prod. It doesn't even need to be two metres long. A quick zap when someone gets too close and I can guarantee they won't come within two metres of you again any time soon."

I'm thinking they should be legalised. Not taser strength but just enough to give the idiot who strays too close a little jolt!

Last edited: