Random Irritations

Red devil

Visit site
Apology accepted.
If it was just one person, I'd add them to my ignore list (currently sitting at 12) and move on but it's not.
There's just too many people arguing the toss about anything and everything.

If anyone needs any help with their swing/game, pm me. I'll still get the e-mail.
I'm taking a break from this once fun place but don't worry, I'm not swanning off although a few will still accuse me of doing so.
So if someone asks for some help with their game and I don't answer, it's nothing personal , I just wont be here.
BBFN
Sorry to hear that Bob. But please promise if you come across an exceptional mince pie you'll share it with us.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
This starts off in this thread but could end up in the Things that Gladden the Heart thread, or even the Laughter thread.
One of my lawn mowers died today, half way through a customer's lawn.
I shot home to pick up my spare mower and left the dead one by my garage so that I could put it back in my car at the end of my day. Tomorrow I would take it to the tip.
(Random Irritations thread).
However, I eventually finished the lawn I was doing and, on returning home, I found that my dead mower has been stolen.
Oh, how I'd love to see the look on the thief's face when they realise that they've stolen a dead lawnmower.
(Laughter thread).
I've also been saved a trip to the local tip!
(Things that Gladden the Heart thread).

Three threads, all in on go!

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Apology accepted.
If it was just one person, I'd add them to my ignore list (currently sitting at 12) and move on but it's not.
There's just too many people arguing the toss about anything and everything.

If anyone needs any help with their swing/game, pm me. I'll still get the e-mail.
I'm taking a break from this once fun place but don't worry, I'm not swanning off although a few will still accuse me of doing so.
So if someone asks for some help with their game and I don't answer, it's nothing personal , I just wont be here.
BBFN
Bob would it help if I played you the Crying Shames only hit song :D .

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Could I make the Top 10 if I posted something that combined pink castle tees, Covid, crocs, Steps, the last General Election, the WHS, cyclists, LIV golf, Fragger's handicap, pop-up ads on this forum, Nigel Farage and ladies playing too slowly? :cool:

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Could I make the Top 10 if I posted something that combined pink castle tees, Covid, crocs, Steps, the last General Election, the WHS, cyclists, LIV golf, Fragger's handicap, pop-up ads on this forum, Nigel Farage and ladies playing too slowly? :cool:
I think I could trump all of those in one simple post.