Random Irritations

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
By 'ours' I assume you mean 'Southern England'
I find a huge difference in driving manners between Scotland and the South of England.

Mind you I would not stretch that to the NC500 during tourist season.;)
How very twee of you. I have seen some horrendous driving in Scotland, especially around the multi lane sections of motorway around Glasgow.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Any idea what year that was?

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
The internet is down in our whole village, has been since early this morning. Not good for people who wanted oasis tickets

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I thought there was meant to be a cost of living crisis? How can so many afford concert tickets, never mind inflated hotel rooms? Maybe it is media hype 🤔

Pin-seeker

Visit site
I thought there was meant to be a cost of living crisis? How can so many afford concert tickets, never mind inflated hotel rooms? Maybe it is media hype 🤔
Go in any city centre this afternoon/tonight and bars will be full of people paying £5+ for a beer.

The media make out people can’t afford warm meals 🤷‍♂️

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Go in any city centre this afternoon/tonight and bars will be full of people paying £5+ for a beer.

The media make out people can’t afford warm meals 🤷‍♂️
Or the Coffee shops in the high street selling £5 coffees to wash down the £4 danishes. No shortage of customers no matter how many different shops open.

The media just preach the line they are told to. Britain is broken and needs major reforms.