Random Irritations

4LEX

Visit site
That’s slightly misleading. Clubs only pay for policing immediately outside the ground. The vast bulk of the cost of policing the majority of games falls to the Force concerned.

So on that basis, which bits of the carnival should the committee pay for?

I doubt those than run the NHC could afford to pay for anything as it's a free event and essentially a street party that has carte blanche to do whatever it wants, regardless of crime committed. Which is part of the problem with it.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I doubt those than run the NHC could afford to pay for anything as it's a free event and essentially a street party that has carte blanche to do whatever it wants, regardless of crime committed. Which is part of the problem with it.
I would suggest that although the NHC creates a few problems for the Met, the event does give the Met a chance to foster good relations in an area of London with plenty of issues, not withstanding Grenfell.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
A report today released by police in Devon identifying people not wearing seatbelts. All done by AI cameras, originally set up to capture mobile phone users, whilst driving. Around 2,000 adults and over 100 children caught by the cameras 😳. Staggering level of stupidity.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Do you think it really achieves this? Are the police still viewed with tainted eyes following so many scandals
If you meet a friendly face or someone that is helpful and nice to you, it can and will dispell many myths. Building trust is a long and slow process, and needs to be done...for everyone.
We moan about certain groups being tarred with the same brush, but are happy to do and accept it for others.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
The fact that because so hill billy burnt themselves, Starbucks refuse to warm my cinnamon swirls, not to hot but even slightly warm.

What’s next? “ sorry sir all coffees are served cold incase you burn yourself “

Last edited by a moderator:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
The fact that because so retarded hill billy burnt themselves, Starbucks refuse to warm my cinnamon swirls, not to hot but even slightly warm.

What’s next? “ sorry sir all coffees are served cold incase you burn yourself “

Absolute p155 boiling Fcuknuggets!
Just be thankful you haven't gone to bobmac's for some baked beans then.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just a couple of days to go on a big plumbing job and I have sprained my wrist. Just holding a wrench is painful , every nut is still not fully tightened and one more rad change to go.