Random Irritations

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
And not so modern cars.
On my VW corrado you had to drop the front end to change the headlight bulbs 🤯
That was common on a lot of VWs...my first driving school car was a 54 plate Polo and I dreaded a bulb going....
Although that wasn't really over-engineering...just bloody awful design :ROFLMAO:

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
guys, the body worn camera irritation has clearly morphed into a discussion. Had a couple of reports asking that if people want to discuss it further, a separate thread is created.

Please do so if there’s more to say.

Thanks

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I used to work at a massive government site, there was a good few thousand worked there, you only got an on-site parking space once you had been there for about 5 years, such was the waiting list.

There was a housing estate nearby, folk would park there much to the annoyance of the residents. One guy I worked with used to park outside the same house. The owner would leave notes on the windscreen asking him not to park there, which he ignored. One day he went back to his car after work to find that every window was covered in newspaper stuck to it with wallpaper paste.

He never parked there again. Just a thought.
I would post a picture of that but what the balloons spelled out would get me an infringement.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hardly a matter of national importance so I'm reluctant to post, but it irritates me that my BMW's boot keeps randomly auto-closing on my head when I'm fiddling about with stuff inside it. I know what causes it but it's still irritating.
But enough about me - carry on with the socio-political stuff.
Are you sure there is nobody else pressing the other remote :ROFLMAO:

Hope you have seen the you tube video.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
For protection, the cost of having a Police helicopter, most of the afternoon, over the Harehills Mosque in Leeds, just a mile down the road.

Last edited:

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Lovely day out in Southend with the kids. My parents joined us and we're staying down there for dinner and coming home by train.

This is where I get sad and angry reading the txt off my dad

"Just leaving Westcliffe
Shops all shutting early due to possible riots tonight
How sad"

They got home safe of course about an hour ago it's just pathetic action by a few morons

5 years in prison for just stop oil which whilst is blooming annoying how can the courts hand down 3 years to someone who punched a police officer amongst other things in these riots.

Id say a peaceful protest that just causes travel chaos shouldn't be more in prison for people punching our heros who put themselves on the line to protect our streets. What a disgrace