Random Irritations

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Starting around 6 weeks ago I ‘programmed in’ a long walk every day. Half down hill, half up hill and it’s not a gentle hill. 5 miles Tues/Thurs/Sat/Sun and 3 miles the other days. Done by 11am as it’s mega hot at present. The uphill bit usually includes a brief stop halfway but not out of breath anymore.

The exercising is working out so well I’ve put on 3kgs ☹️

RichA

Visit site
Starting around 6 weeks ago I ‘programmed in’ a long walk every day. Half down hill, half up hill and it’s not a gentle hill. 5 miles Tues/Thurs/Sat/Sun and 3 miles the other days. Done by 11am as it’s mega hot at present. The uphill bit usually includes a brief stop halfway but not out of breath anymore.

The exercising is working out so well I’ve put on 3kgs ☹️
Does the brief halfway stop involve half a litre of lager and a battered chorizo?

Red devil

Visit site
1. The motorway network in England. Absolute grid lock around Birmingham when just one car conks out on the M5.
2. A weekend in the media centre in Salford and staying in an apartment booked by the wife. As a Leeds supporter I now have to look at Old Trafford for two days 🤪
Beautiful isn't it?

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
There’s pictures on the internet of the WPCs face after the guy at Manchester airport hit her. She looks like Kung fu panda.

The latest and earliest is that it was racially motivated. What was? the fact that an Asian heritage guy initially assaulted a white woman. Or a white guy assaulted a guy who sees fit to assault a woman.

I don’t care who it is. If a guy deems it ok to hit a woman he deserves the same treatment back with interest. And bucket loads of interest.

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
There’s pictures on the internet of the WPCs face after the guy at Manchester airport hit her. She looks like Kung fu panda.

The latest and earliest is that it was racially motivated. What was? the fact that an Asian heritage guy initially assaulted a white woman. Or a white guy assaulted a guy who sees fit to assault a woman.

I don’t care who it is. If a guy deems it ok to hit a woman he deserves the same treatment back with interest. And bucket loads of interest.

Those pictures are from an incident in 2020

Its being spread by a bunch of Reform UK guys on social media

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site

hambugerpete

Visit site

I think you've been duped mate.

arnieboy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Our new tv arrived yesterday, fixed the bracket to the wall and went to plug all the cables in, turns out the power socket is on the opposite side compared to our old tv so the plug won’t reach. I’ve had to temporarily throw in an extension lead until I can source a 3 metre long kettle lead 😒
Been there similarly. Bought a new 55" TV, set it all up and realised that the feet were six inches wider than on the old one and of course it didn't fit the unit it was standing on.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
on most deeds there is a marker showing which fence is yours and which is your neighbours. The little sideways T in the photo

View attachment 54342
Only some title plans in England and Wales will have such markers and only where boundary ownership is expressly designed in the burdens of the deed. If the burdens don’t expressly design ownership or responsibility of maintenance the title plan will just have a single feature line.

In Scotland, such markers don’t exist on title plans issued on property registered (or transacted upon) from 1998 onwards (some hand drawn ones still in the book of Sasines might have some sort of marker).

Boundary ownership and/or responsibility will be written in to the burdens section of the registered title in Scotland.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
The pictures are indeed from 2020, but show a WPC who was also assaulted in Leicestershire.
The attacker who scarred this woman for life was given a 12-month community order and was ordered to pay £600.
And as far as adding more fuel to a toxic situation is concerned, maybe stop spreading the pictures would help.
And for those on social media who may be suggesting the police released the pics, it was Leicestershire Police who stated the pictures were not related to the assault in Manchester.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Only some title plans in England and Wales will have such markers and only where boundary ownership is expressly designed in the burdens of the deed. If the burdens don’t expressly design ownership or responsibility of maintenance the title plan will just have a single feature line.

In Scotland, such markers don’t exist on title plans issued on property registered (or transacted upon) from 1998 onwards (some hand drawn ones still in the book of Sasines might have some sort of marker).

Boundary ownership and/or responsibility will be written in to the burdens section of the registered title in Scotland.

Yes. Similar in a way here you have to actually read the title deeds. The marking on the plan is just a way to show what is actually referenced in the deeds.

I do not know what currently happens as the last time I moved was 1986.

hambugerpete

Visit site
Might well be, but having a daughter who has been assaulted to many times whilst in a police uniform and “ it is not in the publics interests to prosecute”. I still stand by my comment.
I've no problem with the police using extreme force where it's justified. But suggesting they can then go on to give someone a good beating is not acceptable is it.