Random Irritations

Pin-seeker

Visit site

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Here we go with the old victim & racism card.
Not much being said about the female officer with the broken nose or other officers injured.
Just out of interest, how many people think it will end well when you attack armed officers. And here’s another angle. The guys that came off worse have a serving family member in the GMP. How would they feel if there family member was attacked.

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
Getting it fixed up I hope ! I note that they have all been bailed , can't have been that serious offence .

Charged with assault and afray it seems

I guess that’s common assault as opposed to GBH etc

But if someone has suffered a broken nose then it would be GBH ?

Unless when charged it’s all under the same umbrella as assault 🤷‍♂️

hambugerpete

Visit site
Charged with assault and afray it seems

I guess that’s common assault as opposed to GBH etc

But if someone has suffered a broken nose then it would be GBH ?

Unless when charged it’s all under the same umbrella as assault 🤷‍♂️
Not sure , but there was talk of them trying to take the guns from the armed officers.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Our new tv arrived yesterday, fixed the bracket to the wall and went to plug all the cables in, turns out the power socket is on the opposite side compared to our old tv so the plug won’t reach. I’ve had to temporarily throw in an extension lead until I can source a 3 metre long kettle lead 😒

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Is your fence solid? How did you deal with the gaps between the planks?
my next door neighbour had the responsibility for the fence and it was an interwoven lattice type.

I agreed with him to paint it, what colour etc and duly painted my side. A few weeks later he did his side with a totally different product and colour creating big streaks all down my side.

Similar thing happened with another neighbour at the rear of my house (although we never agreed to colour etc), with that one it is the downside of having a a feather edged fence with the good side on your side.