Random Irritations

Alan Clifford

Visit site
Just imagine if they tried to do the Polio vaccination now. That has eradicated Polio globally. Nowadays there would be conspiracy theorists everywhere. Why people believe complete strangers on social media to make a decision that could have a long-term effect on their childs health baffles me.
But Bill Gates wasn't around to put a microchip in the polio vaccine. I'd better append a :ROFLMAO:

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
It definitely didn’t… it didn’t even stop you getting Covid, neither did lockdown or washing your hands… luckily Covid was not fatal.
Care to put the actual facts behind that rather sweeping statement? And Covid not fatal? What on earth have you been reading and what source?
I can't put down what I really think about what you have said, otherwise I would be banned.

Mandofred

Visit site
Covid vaccine wasn't to "prevent" you from getting it, it was to help your body fight it when subjected to it.......yes?

From the Center of Disease Control
Getting a COVID-19 vaccine is a safer, more reliable way to build protection than getting sick with COVID-19. COVID-19 vaccination helps protect people by creating an immune response without the potentially severe illness or post-COVID conditions that can be associated with COVID-19 infection.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
look I can see that some of you are big believers of what the government have told you (which is odd as I know most of you wouldn’t trust the government as far as you could throw a piano but I suppose when it suits eh?)

Remember…Fell off a ladder and died, less than 28 days after testing positive for Covid = Covid death.

Test positive for Covid while dying a slow painful death from cancer = Covid death.

There was more than a bit of statistical manipulation at play to be fair.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
look I can see that some of you are big believers of what the government have told you (which is odd as I know most of you wouldn’t trust the government as far as you could throw a piano but I suppose when it suits eh?)

Remember…Fell off a ladder and died, less than 28 days after testing positive for Covid = Covid death.

Test positive for Covid while dying a slow painful death from cancer = Covid death.

We all know that, but you said that nobody died or could die of Covid.

Arthur Wedge

Visit site

chico

Club Champion
Visit site

That's possibly true but my Friend that died after two weeks on a ventilator never fell off a ladder. He caught COVID and it killed him.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk

How disingenuous is this to all those poor unfortunate souls who did die of Covid.
You don't believe what the Government tells you, but you haven't told me where you get the "facts" to say that "It definitely didn’t… it didn’t even stop you getting Covid, neither did lockdown or washing your hands… luckily Covid was not fatal." Who exactly are you believing?
You do understand it was a GLOBAL pandemic and was not just affecting us? Or are you saying all the governments colluded in this?
I'm still waiting.

Last edited: