Random Irritations

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Not so much an irritation as a bloody annoyance. Vaccination rates for children are down again. Cases of measles and other childhood diseases are on the rise.
How stupid are parents that they don't get their kids vaccinated? BBC carried out interviews at one nursery today. Most parents had their kids vaccinated but one parent said she had vaccinated her kids against MMR and Measles but not Whooping Cough, but would wait to see if he started coughing. When the reported pointed out that by the time the baby started coughing, it was already too late the silly woman couldn't answer.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Jonathan Pearce on commentary I the Italy v Croatia game. Now clearly, I could just stop there but this evening there is more. He is insisting on announcing the Italian, Lorenzo, with a flourish like someone who has done a couple of 'learn Italian ' nightclasses and wants to show off 🙄.

It's painful Jonathan, stop it 😠

😂

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not so much an irritation as a bloody annoyance. Vaccination rates for children are down again. Cases of measles and other childhood diseases are on the rise.
How stupid are parents that they don't get their kids vaccinated? BBC carried out interviews at one nursery today. Most parents had their kids vaccinated but one parent said she had vaccinated her kids against MMR and Measles but not Whooping Cough, but would wait to see if he started coughing. When the reported pointed out that by the time the baby started coughing, it was already too late the silly woman couldn't answer.

Seems to have steamed back to COVID when people thought they knew best and now you see more and more people challenging the drs just because someone on FB says to.

Oh there hasn't been a case for years.. yeah why's that? Because of regular vaccinations.

Poor kids suffering parents like that

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Seems to have steamed back to COVID when people thought they knew best and now you see more and more people challenging the drs just because someone on FB says to.

Oh there hasn't been a case for years.. yeah why's that? Because of regular vaccinations.

Poor kids suffering parents like that
Just imagine if they tried to do the Polio vaccination now. That has eradicated Polio globally. Nowadays there would be conspiracy theorists everywhere. Why people believe complete strangers on social media to make a decision that could have a long-term effect on their childs health baffles me.

Patster1969

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Just imagine if they tried to do the Polio vaccination now. That has eradicated Polio globally. Nowadays there would be conspiracy theorists everywhere. Why people believe complete strangers on social media to make a decision that could have a long-term effect on their childs health baffles me.
Because the general public are morons?

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Assume that you had no luck - didn't they have a million people in the queue when the Chiefs/Dolphins tickets went on sale last year? It's hard enough getting the tickets for the games in the UK

Nowhere near. Got randomly assigned 440k in the queue, gone by the time I got to 300k.
I've done Spurs and Wembley so wanted to try Germany, would've made a lovely weekend.

Demand just far outstrips supply.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Occupational health. Yearly phone call for me due to check my mental health .. oh we have lost your records for normal medicals so you need to come in..

Ok..

Next day emailed a manager (not my actual manager) asking my availability but luckily copied me in. Who knows when I'd of been sent as he is on leave. The idea is you email our employee manager or their admin assistant. Not the duty manager.. unless you email all of them to make sure it gets picked up.

Anyways given my availability for the next 3 months watch them attempt to get me in when I'm not about consistently the phone call I gave them 3 dates for then they selected a day where I'm not working and didn't give them 😆

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
We've got whooping cough and TB in ICU at the moment.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
I reckon a lot of young mums (social media types) lost faith with vaccines because of the Covid vaccine farce.