Random Irritations

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Been having a nosebleed out of the same nostril a few times lately. I’ve always been susceptible to them if I’ve been in the shower and I blow my nose straight after but it seems if I’m in the bathroom and it’s still a bit steamy bang, right nostril starts bleeding 😮
Yep exactly same with me,always the right nostril.
I can go a couple of month without having one,then have a few.

RichA

Visit site
National anthems being sung at 1/4 normal tempo. Just taken about 8 minutes to get through the USA anthem before the cricket. It's actually a nice anthem but it's torture when they drag it out.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Been there done that and feel sorry for you. Was actually off work for 6 weeks two years ago and lost about 4 months of summer golf with it. Still struggle and back permanently sore and gluts, calfs and hamstrings need constant stretching to try and help the lower back
6 weeks?

Try 18 years and currently, laid up with it.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
6 weeks?

Try 18 years and currently, laid up with it.
I'm not free of it. Back in agony and super tight after and golf and so having to ice it as soon as I get home each time. Even short game stiffens it but grateful for now I can keep playing if without as much playing or practicing as I like to do. The Eureka swing has made a massive difference

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
I can't remember the last time I was in a tesco. They barely have a presence in Northumberland/ Newcastle so not been an issue before. It will probably be another year before I'm back in one. Morrisons and asda are dominant around here.
I have lots of digital cards for things I only use occasionally. I'm on Tesco mobile so I get clubcard points for that as well as other shopping.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Foxes, foxes, foxes.

Oh. And foxes.:mad:

And the neighbours who feed them :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I think that we have 4 generations now. I've given up now on my veggie area, lawn and flower beds. Constant cleaning of the patio ....
Used to have that problem, but a Staffy sorted it...for the 10 years he lived with us:)

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Used to have that problem, but a Staffy sorted it...for the 10 years he lived with us:)
If you have chickens, they be a fox magnet
However the chicken run is 100 per cent fox proof, they visit and try and fail . End up sitting on the grass just looking with the hens giving them the third feather 🤭
Eventually they give up

Fragger 1 : Reynard big fat Zero 😎