Random Irritations

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
You’ll barely hear them, unless Foxy comes to visit, in which case all hell will break loose at 4:00 in the morning

I find them a source of great contentment and lovely eggs

I have 3

The Black one, who is a psychopath/ mass murderer

The white one , who freaks out at the slightest thing

And the grey one, who just sits there going Huh? What’s happening?

NearHull

Visit site
You’ll barely hear them, unless Foxy comes to visit, in which case all hell will break loose at 4:00 in the morning

I have 3

Painting that picture of your three chickens just made me smile.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site

I have 3

I miss our chickens. We started off with ex battery hens and then replaced the with different breeds. Only ever had a fox in the garden once. Also kept the neighbourhood cats out as they were frightened of the chickens.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I can't remember the last time I was in a tesco. They barely have a presence in Northumberland/ Newcastle so not been an issue before. It will probably be another year before I'm back in one. Morrisons and asda are dominant around here.
That's so odd and surprising to read. Can't move for Tescos around here and in London, and I assumed it was the same across the country.

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

I have 3

We know a song about that! One black one, one white one, and one with a bit ......... :LOL:

Morfeen75

Visit site
Been there done that and feel sorry for you. Was actually off work for 6 weeks two years ago and lost about 4 months of summer golf with it. Still struggle and back permanently sore and gluts, calfs and hamstrings need constant stretching to try and help the lower back
6 weeks?

Try 18 years and currently, laid up with it.

Christ, i dont think i could endure this pain for the amount of time you guys have!!

I was speaking to a friend from the golf club yesterday and he has recommended me a sports masseuse ( his friend) who only works with elite professional sportsmen, hopefully he can fix me or at least alleviate this pain for now.

PaulMdj

Visit site
Christ, i dont think i could endure this pain for the amount of time you guys have!!

I was speaking to a friend from the golf club yesterday and he has recommended me a sports masseuse ( his friend) who only works with elite professional sportsmen, hopefully he can fix me or at least alleviate this pain for now.
I had it for 3 months, 1 physio actually told me playing golf would help🙄
It didn’t🤬

In the end I went swimming everyday at the local pool, worked a treat and cleared after 3 weeks.

That was 6 years ago and had no trouble since🤞

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Jonathan Pearce on commentary I the Italy v Croatia game. Now clearly, I could just stop there but this evening there is more. He is insisting on announcing the Italian, Lorenzo, with a flourish like someone who has done a couple of 'learn Italian ' nightclasses and wants to show off 🙄.

It's painful Jonathan, stop it 😠

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Jonathan Pearce on commentary I the Italy v Croatia game. Now clearly, I could just stop there but this evening there is more. He is insisting on announcing the Italian, Lorenzo, with a flourish like someone who has done a couple of 'learn Italian ' nightclasses and wants to show off 🙄.

It's painful Jonathan, stop it 😠
I wish I could hear him! The Internet down here. Tried everything online for a fix and they are now sending an engineer tomorrow between 4-7.
Just in time for the England game - hopefully! 🤞🤞☹️