Random Irritations

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
*Puts tin hat on*

Those on here who knowing full well that politics isn’t allowed bring it up and ‘force‘ mods into closing threads.

Edit: deleted what a really wanted to say about selfish people.

D-S

Visit site
Loud Americans.
Great and friendly when they’re in their homeland but when they’re on foreign soil on vacation - Jeez.

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
There are some really funny memes of Liz's left wing economists.... it is irritating that it cant be posted here because someone will feel it is a attack on left or right but actually, it is good old Brit humor. unfortunately, those are the new rules. .

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
There are some really funny memes of Liz's left wing economists.... it is irritating that it cant be posted here because someone will feel it is a attack on left or right but actually, it is good old Brit humor. unfortunately, those are the new rules. .

Dude, you bang on like a broken record. Every other post is tongue in cheek political dig at the forum for not allowing political posts..

Last edited:

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
3 years after it appeared, I test positive for the first time. I suppose a weeks rest won't do me any harm.

Worth reading current guidelines if you have not done so already.

I got 3 games in the week I had it. Just played on my own except for one game when the guy who signed in with me was not bothered.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
The RFU ripping the coaching heart out of the Tigers post EJ and then coming back to pick over the bones and take what little we had left whilst also taking half of the first team for international duty.

When things like that happen you really wonder why you bother with club rugby, but you still do.

Mandofred

Visit site
NHS upper levels folks getting expensive lease cars. Neighbour has a new Volkswagen ID5 electric........all through work. The last car was an Audi and a BMW before that.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Going on holiday in the weekend of the coronation. Hotel and parking last year was £250. Same hotel and parking this year on coronation weekend, £696.

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Kay Burley trying to ”grill’ a guy this a.m. She is is Turkey and he does not know the answer to her question and will never know because it is out of his control.

However “our Kay” does not give up and asks again, again and again. She also thinks if she says, ” sorry to interrupt she can:mad::mad:

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
My MiL (93 in May) broke her shoulder last week stumbling on her stairs, yes we are of course sympathetic to her predicament, but this was through her own carelessness and disregard of what we have said to her - and it has to be said that that irritates for starters.

What compounds that irritation is that my Mrs is now stuck at her mum’s until care we’ve organised for her turns up, and that’s not until Saturday earliest. Means we can’t go up London on Friday as we had planned; go to the gig lad is working on in the Hammersmith Apollo, and have dinner and a nice overnight stay. Just the way it has to be, but really irritating and disappointing as my Mrs was really looking forward to meeting up with our lad especially.

Silver lining? I‘ll still go up for the gig. Lad is booking a twin hotel room for us in London, and so we’ll have time together and travel home on the Saturday…he’s got a couple of days off from the tour he’s on and fancies a day or two at ‘home’, maybe meet up with a mate or two. Mrs will come with me to the gig when the tour gets to Portsmouth in 10days time.

What is it with some elderly…adamant that they do things their way, despite everything they are told or advised. 🙄

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Kay Burley trying to ”grill’ a guy this a.m. She is is Turkey and he does not know the answer to her question and will never know because it is out of his control.

However “our Kay” does not give up and asks again, again and again. She also thinks if she says, ” sorry to interrupt she can:mad::mad:

That's the same way many people drive, indicators used to be for something you wish to do when traffic/space allows... now it seems its used for something you intend to do and others just have to deal with it