Random Irritations

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
The accrid smell of burning plastic after mrs F tried to burn down the house tonight

Anyone recommend a replacement for a Tefal optigrill lol, ours seems to be missing the plastic feet and some of its wiring now the flames and smoke have stopped

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
The accrid smell of burning plastic after mrs F tried to burn down the house tonight

Anyone recommend a replacement for a Tefal optigrill lol, ours seems to be missing the plastic feet and some of its wiring now the flames and smoke have stopped
Jeez Steve...it's a miracle you two made it past school age...:eek:;)

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
We are supposed to be getting torrential rain right now according to the weather forecast.

It’s dry, flat calm and humid.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Getting my credit card hacked for £112 over four purchases. Sorted with Barclaycard but is still a PITA.
I don’t use the card much either, probably about 6 times in the last year and always pay it off in full before I even get the statement. The last purchase was for a couple of new wedges from a well known online store that lots of folks on here use regularly.

Last edited:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Everyone talking about rain, we've only had a few spots for a combined total of about 6 minutes I think. More annoyingly I have tomorrow booked off for a round of golf in the afternoon so no doubt the rain is saving itself for then!

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Everyone talking about rain, we've only had a few spots for a combined total of about 6 minutes I think. More annoyingly I have tomorrow booked off for a round of golf in the afternoon so no doubt the rain is saving itself for then!

not rained since the last test match, next one starts at 11am tomorrow morning ;)

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Getting my credit card hacked for £112 over four purchases. Sorted with Barclaycard but is still a PITA.
I don’t use the card much either, probably about 6 times in the last year and always pay it off in full before I even get the statement. The last purchase was for a couple of new wedges from a well known online store that lots of folks on here use regularly.

Ah, the old "I didn't buy those wedges honestly luv, my card must've been hacked" excuse. ;)