Random Irritations

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
We had a few slabs of Cadbury Dairy Milk on top of the fridge. Just went to grab one and they've melted to almost liquid! Completely soft. Have shoved two in the fridge and one in the freezer but they're going to look a bit weird now. ?

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
We had a few slabs of Cadbury Dairy Milk on top of the fridge. Just went to grab one and they've melted to almost liquid! Completely soft. Have shoved two in the fridge and one in the freezer but they're going to look a bit weird now. ?

Ooh you should have swirled it into vanilla ice cream and grabbed a spoon!

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Went to the Tower of London yesterday and decided to drive to the O2, park, and get the clipper boat to the tower. Mrsd and I went with our son, daughter in law, and 3 grandchildren. When we got to the clipper i, at nearly 70, was the only person who wasn't entitled to a concessionary fare. Apparently I needed a free bus pass, something Mrs d has, but doesn't use, and I've never asked for one as we live in a village where the stage coach comes through every October.

Surely a concession should be for anyone over retirement age (as well as other good reasons)

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Went to the Tower of London yesterday and decided to drive to the O2, park, and get the clipper boat to the tower. Mrsd and I went with our son, daughter in law, and 3 grandchildren. When we got to the clipper i, at nearly 70, was the only person who wasn't entitled to a concessionary fare. Apparently I needed a free bus pass, something Mrs d has, but doesn't use, and I've never asked for one as we live in a village where the stage coach comes through every October.

Surely a concession should be for anyone over retirement age (as well as other good reasons)

Shouldn’t this be in things that gladden the heart as you have obviously managed to get out of the Tower of London? ?

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Our Christmas Carol service is the main outreach service of the year. Many individuals and couples, as well as some of the families who come along do not go to church, certainly not regularly if at all, but they very much enjoy the Christmas story and singing the carols, with our great church organ thundering with our choir for some carols, and gently accompanying us for others. It’s a lovely community occasion, but we’d rather not attempt to compete with the WC Final.
I would have thought that "Footballs coming home" blasted out on a church organ would be quite impressive. :whistle:

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
You don’t want to be doing that. Especially with your history ?

Hope you are ok

Ill be fine once the cut finally stops bleeding lol, nothing some ice and rest wont fix hopefully. Not sure how that knocks down the failing retaining wall tomorrow mind...... Neighbours learnt a few new words for their vocabulary at least ???