Random Irritations

davie24

Club Champion
Visit site
Customer review requests. Don't have a problem with some of them. However today I got an email from the funeral directors who arranged my late wife's service asking me to review their services. Seriously?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
People who slow down to a 20 for the speed camera on a 30 road. What are you doing? Just drive at 30 mate, honestly, you'll be fine. ?
As i leave the town where I work I go onto a 60mph road, clearly marked, nice and straight. About 1/2 a mile down the road there is a speed camera to stop the boy racers. The number of times people get to 60, see this and slam the brakes on to get down to 40 is ridiculous. There is no sign to change the limit, it's still a 60 zone. Annoys me intensely.

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
None of that is as irritating as people driving constantly at 40 in a 60 and continuing to drive at 40 through a 30 or 20.

Or another pet irritation, pubic transport buses that break the speed limit. In my case it’s doing 60+ over the Tay bridge which is a 50mph stretch.

They all need to get out of my way so I can be the one speeding. ?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
DP World profits…who needs the Saudis to bankroll a golf tour (…as I am reminded that we should forget about workers jobs and rights of the 800 P&O employees who were sacked as we see and hear attacks on workers organising and acting to protect their jobs and rights)

Last edited:

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Trademan not showing up. I'd arranged a time and place to meet (confirmed), meaning I'd have an 1hr round trip, specifically to meet him at my Mum's during my work hours. No show, no comms. Waste of time and petrol.

:mad::censored:

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
None of that is as irritating as people driving constantly at 40 in a 60 and continuing to drive at 40 through a 30 or 20.

Or another pet irritation, pubic transport buses that break the speed limit. In my case it’s doing 60+ over the Tay bridge which is a 50mph stretch.

They all need to get out of my way so I can be the one speeding. ?

Myspeeds as they were known; that's my speed and I'm sticking to it.