2023 Professional Golf thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1147

They’re trying to make it easier for Rory to win that elusive major that he would have won - if he hadn’t been so unlucky with those putts for the last ten years ;-)
Hmm 4 majors to nil, and he’s played a lot fewer.
Clutching at LIV shaped straws me thinks

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
I see Westwood and Poulter are missing Open qualifying. Do they “know something” like they supposedly did before the US Open, or do they just realise they ain’t good enough any more?
Am sure many professionals who aren’t already qualified for the Opens miss the final qualifying, guess this counts as "news" these days 🤷‍♂️

D

Deleted member 1147

Am sure many professionals who aren’t already qualified for the Opens miss the final qualifying, guess this counts as "news" these days 🤷‍♂️
Many actually try to qualify.
There are lists available of all those trying and where.
On GM they even list the LIV players for those only interested in them.

D

Deleted member 15344

I suppose when those pros constantly complain about entry into majors and ranking points then when it comes to a chance to qualify they don’t even bother I’m guessing the majors don’t mean that much after all

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
I suppose when those pros constantly complain about entry into majors and ranking points then when it comes to a chance to qualify they don’t even bother I’m guessing the majors don’t mean that much after all

Have Poults and Westwood kicked up much of a fuss about getting into majors, or are you confusing it with them voicing their disappointment over the position they find themselves in with the Ryder Cup?

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Watching the British masters, commentator saying there’s a low score available for ‘ball strikers’. Aren’t all pro golfers ball strikers?

D

Deleted member 15344

Been a good watch today - enjoyed seeing someone of the known guys on tour - Wilson, Sullivan , Rose etc - also looks like another talented Danish player coming through in Noogard - they seem to have a bit of a conveyer belt at the moment

D

Deleted member 15344

Great win for the young lad - a player that’s gone through EuroPro and Challenge Tour

Good to see Wilson sink that putt to get into the Open

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Great win for Fowler , heck of a birdie to get into the playoff and then superb second on the playoff hole to help set up the win

Fowler has certainly turned his career back round again

He’s in the midst of a really good run of form, that’s for sure. Good to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.