Rory's Coming Home?

D

Deleted member 25172

No clue if any truth to it, but have been told numerous times over the last few months that Harry Kane is building a house next to Wentworth. I thought it was just something that had been picked up from media, but guess just speculation then.
A quick check on google and voila. Not the most trustworthy source perhaps, but reported in other media as well.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
If he is moving here then he's going to have to plan his schedule very carefully or he won't see his wife and kid much...
Leave home Tuesday afternoon, fly to USA for a Wednesday practice, Thursday to Sunday (assuming he makes the cut), stick around for TGL Monday night, fly home, get in early Tuesday, say hello, get back in the air to go back to USA......
Some life.
If he stays in the US for 2 or 3 weeks then takes 3 or 4 off he might be able to make it work...

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
If he is moving here then he's going to have to plan his schedule very carefully or he won't see his wife and kid much...
Leave home Tuesday afternoon, fly to USA for a Wednesday practice, Thursday to Sunday (assuming he makes the cut), stick around for TGL Monday night, fly home, get in early Tuesday, say hello, get back in the air to go back to USA......
Some life.
If he stays in the US for 2 or 3 weeks then takes 3 or 4 off he might be able to make it work...
Maybe he should join LIV to get a bit more time for himself.

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
Upset by its varied nature, with creativity and diversity in abundance?
No, just horrified by the crowds and hustle & bustle of the place.
I used to live half a mile outside the Greater London boundary and hated going in.
Needing to allow up to an hour to drive 5 or so miles to away golf matches at places like Sudbury, Ealing and the like was ridiculous.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
he’s super rich and really only want the masters for his grandslam. he also only needs to commit to 20 weeks of the year in the US. I wonder if he see shorter European travel on the DP tour as maybe a big bonus to family life.

Teebs

Visit site
Guess having a private Jet makes the world a little smaller and easier to navigate.

Can't blame him for leaving the US and Surrey/Wentworth area isn't really London as such. I'm not personally that fussed on London, but can understand the attraction for some people

sunshine

Visit site
he’s super rich and really only want the masters for his grandslam. he also only needs to commit to 20 weeks of the year in the US. I wonder if he see shorter European travel on the DP tour as maybe a big bonus to family life.

“Shorter European travel” 🤣🤣🤣

How many DP Tour events are actually in Europe?

LincolnShep

Head Pro
Visit site
Some life.
He's not travelling every week though. In 2023, ignoring the majors, he's only played 11 PGAT events in the USA. Wherever he lives, he's still away from home whilst playing.