Golf mules

sunshine

Visit site
This is a bit niche, how many of you would wear golf slippers or sandals? How many golf clubs would even allow it?

Nike have brought out mules:

£100 is a ridiculous price by the way.
1708346204960.png

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Haha, that looks like a joke. Cannot imagine walking for 3-4 hours in a pair of shoes with no heel support whatsoever.

sunshine

Visit site
Maybe Nike designed these slippers for Tiger, as well as an Air Max pipe. This could be why Tiger left Nike.

sjw

Visit site
They just look like they'll fall off ALL the time 😂 Golf, that sport well known for being played on completely flat, not-at-all-undulating-uneven-or-slippery ground, with no twisting motion whatsoever.

Oh, and they should permanently be 60% off because you only get 60% of a shoe

RichA

Visit site
I'd fall out of sliders or slippers and break something.

If these FJ sandals were available in the UK for a sensible price I'd buy them in a heartbeat.
IMG_3389.jpeg

Instead, in the summer, I often just wear my Salomon sandals or lightweight running shoes. Fortunately, nobody cares what you wear at our place.

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I thought golf mules were what we used to know as the journeymen of the pro tours ?
Those just making up the numbers, but who nobody actually pays to or tunes in to, to see.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site

If these FJ sandals were available in the UK for a sensible price I'd buy them in a heartbeat.
View attachment 51949

Instead, in the summer, I often just wear my Salomon sandals or lightweight running shoes. Fortunately, nobody cares what you wear at our place.
The tan lines would be interesting.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
As weird as those mules look you have to believe Nike actually did test them when swinging a golf club, so they must work in some course/weather conditions

Crumplezone

Visit site

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site

View attachment 51949

My lad got given a pair of these when he was younger…. They were never worn…….. unsurprisingly….. and wound up in the skip