MyGolfSpy Ball Test 2023

Mandofred

Visit site
I've been playing a combo of two balls for about a year....Bridgestone e12 contact and Taylormade tour soft...I like the price and I can't tell the difference from a £45 box of Pro v1. I don't spend over £30 a box unless my life is on the line. The greens are so soft now I could hit the hardest ball in the world onto a green and it would stick....

D

Deleted member 23270

Snell have got a black Friday sale on the website. £130 for 5 doz premium balls. The MTB X is a bit clicky but the MTB is excellent.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've been playing a combo of two balls for about a year....Bridgestone e12 contact and Taylormade tour soft...I like the price and I can't tell the difference from a £45 box of Pro v1. I don't spend over £30 a box unless my life is on the line. The greens are so soft now I could hit the hardest ball in the world onto a green and it would stick....
There is no such ball. There is Tour Response or Soft Response, or the Titleist Tour Soft...

Mandofred

Visit site
There is no such ball. There is Tour Response or Soft Response, or the Titleist Tour Soft...
Without going out to look at the balls.....I will assume it is something like Taylormade soft********** something or other******* as long as it's fairly cheap I don't care what they call it. I'm not paying lots of money for a golf ball......