YouTubers.

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The recent video of Grant Horvat playing with John Ram shows that he is probably the best YT golfer.

Whereas the latest Rick Shiels with James caddying shows how much work he would need to still do to get to the Open Qualifying level.
Excellent video Shiels did with James Robinson though, really interesting. JR comes across as such a likeable chap, but also not shy in pulling RS up on sloppiness. That tip about the wind was a lightbulb moment!

I’m now into part 2 of Iona’s old course round. Really enjoyed it so far, the caddie is brilliant.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
They've got noticeably longer for sure as well.

Still, it's better than Sky who charge you to watch the adverts you don't want to watch.

Maybe I should've said, what with the ad breaks
Just watched the RS 10 shot challenge and I get zero ads at home. Here and there was 4 ad breaks in first 5 holes!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
It did cross my mind, but I genuinely think he's a proper competitor and the threat of failing wouldn't put him off.
I saw his explanation on Instagram, he said he probably could have just about teed it up but he hasn't hit a ball in three weeks. I thought he might as well give it a crack anyway since he's paid entry and all, but obviously was afraid of embarrassing himself. Oh well. Inversely, he blamed the injury on trying to practise too much and not realising his age. 😆

crdb

Visit site
A good game improvement youtuber I've seen recently is Golf Sidekick, taken a few of his tips & implemented them

As for just watching for entertainment then Bullard & Rick Sheils are my go to

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
Just checking in after commute and it’s a full implosion.
Weird how he can shot 1 under at the PGA qualifier and then just golf’s like ‘we’ do. Well, he still beats most of us, and me by a lot