Youtube golf channels

• Thread starter Deleted member 18121
  • Start date
Visit site
Ah a you tuber - cool have had a few “am” you tubers on here but I guess you are a real pro 👍 are you a bit more interesting than Crossfield

I’m not a real pro at all haha it’s all very amateur. I mean I would definitely say more interesting but probably not as commercially sound or respected as he is. Very understandable haha.

D

Deleted member 15344

I’m not a real pro at all haha it’s all very amateur. I mean I would definitely say more interesting but probably not as commercially sound or respected as he is. Very understandable haha.

Ah well enjoy and welcome 👍 Interesting isn’t one word i would align with Crossfield from the small number of videos I have seen of him.

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site

Hi Robin, have to say - I like the videos you are putting out, but was put off by a lot of the 'over the top' swearing - I sound like my Mum, haha.

I was one of the comments saying about checking out Shawn Clement, his ideology of the swing is very aligned with your own. Very natural, very target orientated.

I have to admit, I've tried the no look swing but wasn't fully committed to it.

User 99

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
I see Topbloke has just had a video removed from YT, I seen it just before it got removed, pity to as it was his funniest to date, slagging all the YTer's off. :ROFLMAO: