The YouTube open 2019......

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
They will be fighting to get in front of the camera.:eek: Think Crossfield would turn it down, as it has to be all about him on vlogs, but if allowed the others in his group might play.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
As a resident of Nottingham I ain't a northerner. We're in the East Midlands which is north of the south but south of the north.
Having lived in both Nottingham and Wigan I can categorically state that Nottingham is most definitely not Northern.
First day I moved there I couldn't even find a pie shop to buy my lunch in. 😳

Wolf

Visit site
Sorry to be the one to break this news but you are, in fact, a Northerner. My condolences.
😂

I'm a southerner but no longer north or south think I'm just confused.. Everyone thinks I sound posh, I've never heard someone from South East London ever being accused of being posh before and they think my Mrs is Australian yet she's Irish :ROFLMAO:

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
Sorry to be the one to break this news but you are, in fact, a Northerner. My condolences.

Hey, I'd love to be a northerner as the north produces better bands and it's it conjures up a much more romantic image than than being a midlanader. Mind you, both are infinitely better than being a soft shandy drinking southerner.....

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hey, I'd love to be a northerner as the north produces better bands and it's it conjures up a much more romantic image than than being a midlanader. Mind you, both are infinitely better than being a soft shandy drinking southerner.....
I don't drink shandy, don't like it. It's all about Strongbow Darkfruit mate. :LOL: