The YouTube open 2019......

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
I must admit to watching quite a bit of golf on you tube and follow the main ones on social media. I see Rick Shiels is looking to do a "YouTube open" this year with all the different channels etc. Rick's one that obviously works hard at what he does and I think this could be a great idea. I know a lot of you probably could give two hoots ......but would you watch??? who would you like to see play???

Could be a long round with all the vlogging :) :)

Grant85

Head Pro
Visit site
I would take an interest.

Would also be good betting market.

Rick, Finch, Crossfield, Lockey, Piers and Andy, James Robinson, Dan Hendrickson.

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
That actually may be something worth a watch.
The massive channels having boxing matches, football and all sorts between them. Makes sense for the golf ones to give it a try as their content is very repetitive. Something different may drum up some new subs

D

Deleted member 25172

I'm not one of the cool one's slagging all youtubers off, so I'd be interested in watching it. Guess it makes me a nerd. Hopefully they'll get a camera crew together though, otherwise it sure will be a long long day out on the course.

Wolf

Visit site
I'd be interested in this it would make different viewing to see them playing something competitive and see what they can do for a proper round of golf rather than the regular vlog.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
I can think of nothing worse than a bunch of vloggers, all with cameras, constantly prattling on about why they've just taken a 5 on a simple Par 3. Imagine how long the round would take!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, just kidding. I wouldn't watch it particularly, but who can it hurt I suppose..

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
I can think of nothing worse than a bunch of vloggers, all with cameras, constantly prattling on about why they've just taken a 5 on a simple Par 3. Imagine how long the round would take!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, just kidding. I wouldn't watch it particularly, but who can it hurt I suppose..

I think it'd be better than watching them give the same marketing spiel about the latest clubs etc.

Agree they'd need some form of camera crew otherwise it'd be a 7 hour round.

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
If I was going to watch Youtubers boxing, I can absolutely guarantee that it wouldn't be a load of golfers... :cool:

What about a live feed with them all sat in a giant bath of beans?
Talking about what clubs they’re currently “Rocking”
Last one in wins ?