Who would win a YouTube 18 Hole Challenge ?

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Lockey told a great story about Harper's accuracy with a driver on the last set of Vlog's. 8:21 Here:

[video=youtube_share;-BBnmyMZnNU]https://youtu.be/-BBnmyMZnNU?t=500[/video]

Harper's a seriously good player. If you're counting him in this list, he wins easy.

LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Well as I witnessed both Rick & Peters game first hand recently I'd say Peter would shade it currently, especially as Peter and I won our matchplay comp against Rick & Paul :D But, some of the comments about Rick's & Peter's game above couldn't be further from the facts.

I'm gonna guess that I'm off base, would be interested to hear what your more educated opinion has to say about their games

Ian_S

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Glad you said UK based. I've tried watching some of the American guys and they are just unwatchable to me. Not quite sure why, but they just don't seem to draw me in.

turkish

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Surprised no mention of Chris Ryan- he's not done many vlogs but the ones I've seen him in with me and my golf he looks a good player in addition to coach

Matty2803

Head Pro
Visit site
Other than Kevin Harper. It would have to be Rick or Pete as they are playing and practicing a lot due to the quest for the open!