Youtube Hole In One

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Finally been a Hole-In-One on a Course Vlog on one of the primary Youtube golf channels. It was made on Mark Crossfield's channel, at the Royal North Devon Golf Club by James Pickard on the par 3 16th, and it's one hell of a shot. Wondered how long it'd be. Rick Shiels did a "Hole In One Challenge" on his channel, but none of the guys managed one, and no-one else has really come too close from what I've seen. Pretty cool moment. Coach Lockey seemed rather excited!

[video=youtube;-YR8f2LbtKo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YR8f2LbtKo[/video]

Tongo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Great stuff! How good is that to capture that moment on video?! At least he's got proof of his ace!

Good to see he repaired the pitch mark as well. :)

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yeah I seen it on full Vlog yesterday- some shot- even Locky calling it mid air as they knew it was good

makes a change to the horrendous high block he was hitting off of basically every tee!! great shot to see though, i've hit 3wood into that hole as well as an 8iron! the joys of links golf

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Deadly buzz, great seeing it from this angle instead of from behind the green at a televised tournament.

Jimbop90

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Was really annoyed to see a spoiler for it on twitter just as I loaded the Vlog on Youtube, still awesome though! Great match as well, didn't have a clue who would come out with the win.

Chisteve

Head Pro
Visit site
I watched tonight find the videos strangly enjoyable - a bunch of mates having a good time hole in one was great and lucky it was caught on the camera

NimbleNeil

Medal Winner
Visit site
Been following this channel for a few months now, Great to see James get a Hole in one, he's always on good form and deserves it for putting up with mark for a whole round!