YouTube Golf Channels

LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I enjoy watching YouTube for golf content, and subscribe to a few different channels, particularly watching different course vlogs and what have you.

The YouTube golf king is probably Crossfield but is there anyone else out there who is good?

Currently I subscribe to:
Crossfield
Steve Buzza
Gorilla James
Harry Flower

Now those are in my view spin-offs of Mark's work and are all local to his area

A couple of others as well though:
MeAndMyGolf (although I'm not big into 'learning off YouTube' so these guys although, good at what they do don't really appeal to me too much)
Rick Shiels (I really like this guy, remains informative even when doing course vlogs)
And finally I watch PureSwingTV (an american guy in his early 20s, he's doing his best to give content on a shoestring budget, he began by being 'PGATourDriven' but has since reevaluated his goals so I think he wants to be a coach now but is struggling to get the funds)

Is there anyone else I'm missing who's worth watching?

Pin-seeker

Visit site
I like the on course video's that Crossfield does. Good banter between.
Really not very keen on Me & my Golf. Find them very dull.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I like the on course video's that Crossfield does. Good banter between.
Really not very keen on Me & my Golf. Find them very dull.

Funny our varying tastes, I like to watch the club testing and tuition videos but can't be bothered to watch on course stuff

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I think the course blog matches MC does is exactly what golf should be.

Not numbers on trackman, driving range drills or fixes...... Just pals enjoying a walk and a good piss take. It's how the last 3 days have been to me and it's been awesome!

Good thread landog..... Love a bit of YouTube.

Last edited:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Like some of the Crossfield stuff although not always sure about some of his swing clips. Do love the on course videos though and he doesn't seem to take it or himself too seriously.

Not a fan of swing tuition online as I've said in other posts as I think you are sometimes looking for a nugget of gold in a pile of mud and what may help one fault can lead to other issues which is why I'm an advocate of going to a PGA pro for a lesson. Something that is specific to your own game. That said, there is a lot of good stuff out there and in my darkest short game days I did look at chipping videos, including Gary Smith and the linear method so I am just as susceptible as others

Coatsy79

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Love crossfield esp the course videos, him and lockey are comedy gold at times

Exactly like my approach to golf, a nice walk and a piss take

In on the fence with me and my golf, it really bothers me that they dress the same!

Ricks quite good too although not as natural as crossfield

Sybez

Challenge Tour Pro
www.digitalberry.co.uk
Last edited: