Youtube golf channels

• Thread starter Deleted member 18121
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18121

Hi all

I commute on the train 5 hours per day so watch A LOT of netflix/amazon etc, but I do also download a lot of content from youtube to watch. Normally the Mark Crossfield et al course vlogs, peter finch and Rick Shiels also.

I'm at the stage now where I've done all their videos to death and am literally waiting for them to release new content.....so I'm looking for other golf related entertainment, whether it be instructional or just fun. What/who does anyone recommend?

Cheers all

Adam

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Another +1 for No Laying Up, their Tourist Sauce series has been excellent. Not the longest of videos but they are re watchable for the entertainment value. Really looking forward to the Scotland edition of Tourist Sauce.

D

Deleted Member 1156

I struggle watching that type of thing, would much rather get out and play or practice. Have you thought about buying one of those travel putters that collapses into a carrying case then you could putt up and down the corridor instead. Maybe even get a few others interested and play for the Railway Cup? :thup:

D

Deleted member 18121

they look absolutely gold....never heard of any of them. cheers chaps.

turkish

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've mainly stopped watching instruction but a new one popped up and I quite like what I've watched so far- Eric Cogorno Golf

Dasit

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Instructional stuff is all a bit crappy imo

If you have a problem maybe look it up

I prefer watching handicap golfers trying to get better.

Check out Scratch Golf. He has been going for a while off about 5 handicap now.

User 99

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
Check out Scratch Golf. He has been going for a while off about 5 handicap now.

I really like his slant on vids, makes them quite entertaining to watch. I find Shields brain numbing I'm afraid, Pete Finch is ok but I really like Crossfield, particularly their vlogs cause they are just having a laugh, black tees on every course, lose loads of balls but don't care, though neither would I if I got them for free.