Youtube golf channels

• Thread starter Deleted member 18121
  • Start date

TheDashingBlade

Club Champion
Visit site
I think Robin Matthews Williams' content is good. Yes, he is ranty and sweary but get beyond that and his stuff is different. How long he can keep it fresh for is another story.

I'd sooner hear a few of his swears than the comedy "foreign" accents, "banter" and the like from the ghastly Liam Harrison, hackneyed reheated tips from Peter Finch, more 8 out of 10 reviews from Rick Shiels or Crossfield making coffee.

And that Jason Stanley/topbloke golf is weird

User 99

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
I think Robin Matthews Williams' content is good. Yes, he is ranty and sweary but get beyond that and his stuff is different. How long he can keep it fresh for is another story.

I'd sooner hear a few of his swears than the comedy "foreign" accents, "banter" and the like from the ghastly Liam Harrison, hackneyed reheated tips from Peter Finch, more 8 out of 10 reviews from Rick Shiels or Crossfield making coffee.

And that Jason Stanley/topbloke golf is weird

I think RMW is....was refreshing but as you say, his content is a bit one dimensional. As for Liam Harrison, he should stick to what he's good at, comedy and not taking things to serious. Shiels and Finch are the most boring yters ever. I'm a Crossfield fan but his technical stiff is just too much for the viewer to take in.

User 99

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
For those you don't have me on ignore, episode 2 has just been posted, LiverpoolPhil, I know you haven't got me on ignore so you can pop along and watch it now, it's good again ;)(y)

D

Deleted member 18121

That’s exactly why I’m here 😂

Fairly sure the account is a wind up but anwyays,......first few videos I watched a couple of months ago left my ears bleeding and thinking the content had no real angle, but here I am now regularly watching and enjoying the no look shot lessons and other ramblings.

Visit site
Fairly sure the account is a wind up but anwyays,......first few videos I watched a couple of months ago left my ears bleeding and thinking the content had no real angle, but here I am now regularly watching and enjoying the no look shot lessons and other ramblings.

I love these forums 😂 anyone in here hit a PW 150 yards?

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
🤣🤣🤣🤣that’s funny. Watched some of your stuff, thought it was different👍 can’t subscribe as my kids watch my YouTube 🤣🤣 I especially liked it when you had an online barney with homers ‘scratch’ mate. Thought the PGA rant was accurate, but you sounded a little bitter, didn’t get any action in the bel air?? 😱😱

Visit site
🤣🤣🤣🤣that’s funny. Watched some of your stuff, thought it was different👍 can’t subscribe as my kids watch my YouTube 🤣🤣 I especially liked it when you had an online barney with homers ‘scratch’ mate. Thought the PGA rant was accurate, but you sounded a little bitter, didn’t get any action in the bel air?? 😱😱

😂😂😂 the online barney was good fun. Got a couple hundred subscribers out of that!

Yeah the PGA rant there was for sure a lot of built up frustration — open for interpretation about the bitterness as obviously I’m going to say I’m not aren’t I.

Keep the kids away from the strong language for sure haha and I got my hands on a 45 year old at the bel air during my residential week 😂 don’t tell anyone! I had a cracking time.

The language is strong, however when I’m on my own and I rant it gets binded to my passion. I adjust my language to the company and surroundings I’m in as we all do... Not for everyone but I’ll for sure always just be myself and be honest 🤷‍♂️