Your Golfing Youtubers

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Really like Chris Ryan, he explains things slowly with great clarity. All too easy to speak too quickly when you explain something that you understand.

Peter Finch is good. Ged Walters does a great series on the "one plane swing"

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Anyone follow GGSwingTips?

He has some amazing players on his books. Does live lessons on his channel. Really emphasizes a rotational swing, ala Dustin Johnson.

I tried to take some tips from him but it is tough without supervision.

Yeah I do. Some of his video shows are really good. Especially his use of blast motion

SteveJay

Head Pro
Visit site
I have watched quite a few of those mentioned on this thread......as far as course VLogs are concerned I still like Crossfield (most of the time) and Golfholics (as the courses they play are so different to the UK guys and are stunningly filmed).

To throw in something completely different I have started watching Big Oggie Golf - a beginner but a humble guy who is watchable not because of the golf content, although does include tips from a local pro, but that he is down to earth, a carer for his wife, an artist and, like many of us, trying to lose weight - covers all elements in an engaging way (in my view). Realise it may not appeal to hardened low handicappers, but I can relate to a lot of what he says.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I have watched quite a few of those mentioned on this thread......as far as course VLogs are concerned I still like Crossfield (most of the time) and Golfholics (as the courses they play are so different to the UK guys and are stunningly filmed).

To throw in something completely different I have started watching Big Oggie Golf - a beginner but a humble guy who is watchable not because of the golf content, although does include tips from a local pro, but that he is down to earth, a carer for his wife, an artist and, like many of us, trying to lose weight - covers all elements in an engaging way (in my view). Realise it may not appeal to hardened low handicappers, but I can relate to a lot of what he says.

Big online friends with John (Big Oggie) and hoping to doing some social media work together in 2018. He's passionate about golf, and more importantly making his channel to appeal to as many people as possible especially women and children. He's very active with his posts and very honest in what he says. A different take but one that works

ScoopUK

Medal Winner
Visit site
Not sure if been mentioned but I really like Maria Palozola's videos. (mygolfinstructor).

Her videos are straight to the point and easy to follow. Bite-sized nuggets of advice.

If someone takes 10 minutes to explain a simple concept they are either over-complicating it, don't know their subject matter well enough to explain it succinctly or like the sound of their own voice.