Chris Ryan Golf

turkish

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Guys been out for a while but I'm finding he is my new favourite Youtube channel....

Might be because I'm a relative beginner and think his instructionals are brilliant but I think every drill and explanation he does is brilliant. Makes everything very easy to understand

I know some of the seasoned guys on here are bored of instruction videos but he's the 1st channel I look at nowadays!!!

On a side note I wish they'd have a youtube national championship for golf teachers- would be amazin to see all the top guys like Finch, Shiels, MAMG, Crossfield, buzza, flowers and Chris Ryan etc all vie for the king of youtube

D

Deleted member 1147

Chris is a really good teacher: got me down from 10 to 5, without really practicing. He uses whatever is best for you (feel or technique) and makes clear what is wrong and the remedy.

I watch some of his videos just as a reminder of what we've done in lessons.

Sometimes I wonder if he waits to see what I've been doing wrong in order to decide on his next topic. As they are so often the same.

I know he works for TG but I would recommend him to anyone, my only issue is that it's a decent trek to the Belfry for a lesson.