Favourite golf vlogger?

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
I’ll mainly watch The NLU and Erik Anders Lang stuff nowadays, the majority of the more established channels just seem to be regurgitating the same content and have been doing for some time.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I’ll mainly watch The NLU and Erik Anders Lang stuff nowadays, the majority of the more established channels just seem to be regurgitating the same content and have been doing for some time.

Eal's stuff is so good I can rewatch his stuff after a period of time.

Same goes for NLU. I had to rewatch all the early stuff after my missus got bitten by the strapped bug and tourist sauce.

With most other golf vlog stuff its throw away rubbish. Watch once and bin.

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

So much of it is click bait rubbish now, absolutely no consideration for getting quality content out there. The NLU stuff is consistently top class and the production is absolute quality.

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
Is it just me..? I don’t get the whole subscriber thing, I’ve never subscribed to a YouTube channel, what are the benefits other that a shot in the dark at winning something you probably don’t need anyway and notification of a new video. Am I missing something?

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Is it just me..? I don’t get the whole subscriber thing, I’ve never subscribed to a YouTube channel, what are the benefits other that a shot in the dark at winning something you probably don’t need anyway and notification of a new video. Am I missing something?

I subscribe to a pile of channels I like.

When I sit down to watch an hour, you dont need to search to see what's about. Your subscribed channels are all in a feed. They are also nicely loaded at the side of the screen should you want to select a certain channel. Similar channels are also recommended so you might find something else you like.

Its more about ease of use than the chance of winning a comp.

I honestly view youtube as an on demand golf, food, music and of course AFTV service.

I'd rather channel hop there for an hour than try to find something on regular tv channels.

D

Deleted member 25172

Money for the people that run the channels.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I've subscribed to 200 channels. Some post daily. Some post very rarely. Some never post any more.

The odd time I cull a few I cant be bothered with anymore.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Although it does make them money it also gives them more access to things
Someone like RS can go to a manufacturer and say I've got 716k subscribers and I want to do this with your company.
It's a good marketing opportunity for the manufacturer as they will, potentially, reach several hundred thousand views and if its pushing a new thing they have it can o fly be good cheap advertising.
Someone with 5k subscribers is going to struggle to get the same access

bradleywedge

Visit site
That's a classic Troymcclure watched it a few times. Tubes is a presenter on Soccer AM on Sky TV here in the UK. Ex-alchoholic, seems to have great rapport with his guests. Like it when he plays with the golfers, watch the Beef Johnson and Matt Fitzpatrick ones. Bullard is funny guy too, plenty of stories to tell.