YouTubers.

4LEX

Visit site
Finch +12
Shiels +9

Actually fairly decent score for Rick given his level of game this year. Pete will be very disappointed with that as probably fancied himself to make it through.

Shout out to Andy Carter who shot +1 which is a very good score in the circumstances.

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
How does the curse look like? He doesn’t always finds the middle of the fairway. If the curse punishes it that could be a reaso, on top of nerves.

Rick’s latest video I watched he was like a fairway finder. But he seems weaker than Pete from there on.

Yorkhacker

Visit site
Watched Regional Qualifying at Fulford today. Watching quite a few golfers struggle made me feel marginally better about my game

Followed Matt Fryer for a few holes and he struggled a bit. Finished with a +5 77. Don't think we'll be seeing that video on you tube. I was surprised he didn't have a caddy.

Depreston

Club Champion
Visit site
Watched Regional Qualifying at Fulford today. Watching quite a few golfers struggle made me feel marginally better about my game

Followed Matt Fryer for a few holes and he struggled a bit. Finished with a +5 77. Don't think we'll be seeing that video on you tube. I was surprised he didn't have a caddy.

He had a hole in one didn’t be fryer that is

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yes he did. I didn't realise that, as I followed him from the 6th to 11th. He started badly and was 4 over after 2, then had his 1. He only had 1 par on the front 9 and was 6 over. Better back 9 for 1 under.

The winner also had a hole in one.
I imagine we will be seeing some sort of video then!

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
NO SPOILERS

Anyone watched Shiels v Justin Rose yet? What a bloody nice chap JR is, really engaging. I’ve always liked him anyway, such a great player and huge for Europe in the Ryder cup.

Yep, commented the same on the YouTube video. His swing is so nice and he seems a genuinely decent guy. I really enjoyed the video, Rick seems to have chilled a bit and let's the golf/guest lead the show now.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
I saw his explanation on Instagram, he said he probably could have just about teed it up but he hasn't hit a ball in three weeks. I thought he might as well give it a crack anyway since he's paid entry and all, but obviously was afraid of embarrassing himself. Oh well. Inversely, he blamed the injury on trying to practise too much and not realising his age. 😆
I’m happy to take his word for it,Bullard doesn’t seem like he’s scared of embarrassing himself.